47

" Go sleep, I'll wake you up don't worry " You assured the President.

Chaewon stop what she's doing when you snatch the paper she's reading on her hand.

" Don't be stubborn "

Earlier you called the President a cub and now you freaking call her stubborn which makes Chaewon forehead creased again.

Opening her mouth attempting to talk before she could speak, you talk again.

" You need some sleep " You spoke again trying to convince Chaewon.

Chaewon let out a sigh, you didn't even gave her a chance to speak even once but since she had no more other choices left, she accepted her defeat. She's aware you won't stop, not until she do what you tell her to do.

She barely sleep because of too much school works like last night, and now that she have a chance to take some sleep she'll do it because she badly need a rest for herself.

The Papers, files and activities she's receiving are too much for a one person to finish, she can't handle it alone but she's trying to finish all of it.

She's sometimes on a dilemma, everytime she's thinking what she should finish first.

" Fine " Chaewon surrendered.

" You owe me "

Chaewon rolled her eyes, ofcourse she knows she owe you, she just don't know how she'll pay it back someday, after all the help you did even if you only do it as your punishment.

Remembering the word punishment, She remember your 1 week punishment is already done today and she wondered why are you still helping her.

She wanted to ask you but decided to not to.

She don't want to know, but she appreciates it.

It's the first time someone treated her like how you treated her, well except for her friends. Probably most of all the students who wanted to get her attention and be friends with her are only doing it for fame and popularity.

No one cares for her and just find her intimidating and scary but for you, she looks genuinely in your opinion.

" What are you looking at ? Sleep now "

Getting startled by your voice, Chaewon didn't realized she was staring at you, she have lots of thoughts in her mind she didn't think that she'll space out that quick.

" Thanks " Chaewon said before leaning her head on the table while using her arm as a pillow.

" You're Welcome " You replied before reviewing all the papers that she place on the table between both of you.

Some of it was given by your Professor which is Chaewon's Professor too, since you're in the same class.

You're glad that you didn't receive such lots of paperworks like what Chaewon has been receiving for the past years till now though you felt bad for her.

She's still in her Highschool yet she's feeling so much stressed already, what else if she turned college ?

Heaving a weak sigh you glanced at the President who's already sleeping when she just closed her eyes for a second.

Now that makes you feel more bad to students like her, they're not having enough of sleep because of academics, and you wondered why are you starting to care for her ?

You act and sounded so caring to the President when at first you don't care at her at all. It was so sudden that you act around her like you know each other very well, that's not so you.

" What should I do first ? " You muttered under your breath before reading each papers again to know what's easy to do first, you already finished the essay about Philippine Government which is a good thing.

Fifteen minutes have passed and you were able to finish some of the essays.

Glancing at the President's direction having a feeling that she's staring.

You were baffled when you saw her staring at you.

" why ? " You asked after panicking for a second, that just really caught you off guard. " You still have lots of time to sleep " After checking the time on your watch, the clock is still far to hit 6 in the morning.

" The table " Chaewon complained.

Her arms feels numb and her neck feels stiff already, it was too hard for her to sleep on thinking she should've brought a pillow with her if she knows she's going to sleep.

And with that, you completely know what to do on her situation.

Grabbing your hoodie that she place on the table. You folded it in square before placing it back on the table. " There "

Well you often spend your time in YouTube whenever you're using your phone so sometimes, you know lots about diy and crafts, and just like what you did, it's one of the things you watch whenever you scrolled on phone.

Who knows ? you could use that idea everytime.

" Go rest " You spoke again sounding like you're ordering her.

Shocked and amused of what you did, Chaewon just nodded her head not wanting to said something.

Resting her head on your hoodie that's now hers, she felt comfortable much way better than a while ago.

As she was about to close her eyes again, she remembered something important.

" Wait " Chaewon spoke making you to stop writing and look at her.

" What about the Further Math ? " She remembered that you don't know the Further Math since it was only given to Math Club members and you're not one of them.

You chuckled while Chaewon was confused, What's funny about it that it makes you chuckle.

You shake your head. " Don't worry about that, I know how to solve it " 

" How ? " Chaewon asked.

" I have a friend of mine who's also a Math club member, I asked how to solve some of it and she help me, besides I also learned some in YouTube last night " You explained.

Chaewon was speechless.

Didn't thought you'll come that far just to help her with the paperworks she's supposed to answer.

" Sleep again, Don't worry about them " You said pertaining to her paperwork's.

Chaewon nodded her head and lay her head back to the hoodie.

Seeing that she fell asleep again, you chuckled quietly before focusing on the papers you're doing.

It wasn't that hard for you but it takes time to finish one.

_________