50

" Im so tired "

" We're too old for a place like this "

Yuri who's standing beside you, whined.

You're on your way to the school garden for some pair activities and most of your classmates don't like the idea of roaming around the wide garden, early in the morning.

" It's not like it's a picnic, Isn't that right ? " Yujin asked you, Yuri and her girlfriend Wonyoung.

Wonyoung look at her and Yujin notice how her girlfriend stare at her.

" What ? " She was confused.

" I like coming out here after being in the room everyday " Wonyoung explained, thinking that her girlfriend don't like the school garden.

Yujin nodded her head before looking infront still continuing to walk together with You, Yuri and Wonyoung.

" Ah, then tell me if you're going here, Let's go together " Yujin said with a smile formed on her lips, making Wonyoung to smile too, on how sweet her girlfriend is.

But Yujin's smile soon disappeared and was change with a whined.

" What's that for?! " Yujin asked you being shocked, when you just hit her head.

You look at her and shake your head with a smile. " You sound so disgusting " You teased.

Walking around the school garden, this time parting ways with the three of them. You saw a familiar figure sitting alone on a bench, with her back facing your direction.

You look around checking if someone is looking, and you're glad they're not since they're too busy writing something on their papers after the teacher told you what to do, minutes ago.

Finally approaching the girl, you smile when you were able to see the face of the person.

" What are you doing here ? " You asked and the girl gaze up on you.

" Activity " Chaewon answered shortly before continuing to write something on her notebook.

Taking a sit on the free space beside her, there's a huge space between You and the President.

As she continued writing something on her notebook while her eyes are looking around, she keeps writing something that she observes.

Your subject today is about Biodiversity, no wonder why your subject teacher sent all of you to the school garden and leave after explaining the activity, saying she still need to do something.

Glancing towards your direction.

Chaewon raised her eyebrow seeing no pens and even notebook on you, you just stare to a certain place as if you came here to just space out and not do the activity.

" You're not doing the activity ? "

You heard Chaewon asked you, you look at her before looking infront and shake your head as an answer.

" It's a pair activity, I'll just ask someone to be their partner once they're done answering " You explained.

Chaewon nodded her head. What's new ? She knows you're always like that.

" Don't you think it's unfair for them ? " Chaewon spoke.

You look at her with confusion thinking what does that supposed to mean.

" They work hard to answer the activity but you, you will just asked them to be their partner even if you didn't do anything to help them, you mentioned it's a pair activity, isn't that unfair if you won't help someone to be your pair for this activity ? " She continued.

Understanding what she said, you look infront avoiding eye contact with her, ofcourse Chaewon's right she have a perfect point, that she sounded like she's lecturing a student like you.

Chaewon shook her head slowly, before looking down at her notebook and continued to write.

She don't even know why is she talking to you, when you didn't wake her up yesterday.

But well, It happened already so Chaewon don't care about it anymore.

Staying silent after Chaewon said those words.

Your surroundings became so quiet but the voices of the students from afar are heard clearly since they're being so loud, talking and laughing around while doing the activity.

Getting hit by the sun's light when the clouds that's blocking it, already disappeared.

You close your eyes quickly because you are dazzled by the sunlight.

Moving your right hand up, beside your eyes to cover it, you were able to see Chaewon on your peripheral vision, also doing the same but still continuing to write something on her precious notebook.

Having an idea on your mind, you stand trying to cover all the sun's light that was going to you and Chaewon's direction.

Noticing that her notebook was covered with a black shadow.

Chaewon look at you didn't noticed that you're standing.

" Move " Chaewon said, You look at her with confusion thinking you were just trying to help her but she told you to move.

" What ? " You're confused.

" I said move, I can't see the words " She answered.

Understanding what she said. You quickly take a sit being embarrassed.

You were just trying to help her even though you have no reason to help the President.

Just why would you start caring for the latter when at first you don't care at her at all.

Stealing a glance at you from her peripheral vision. She can see that you're standing straight, staying still to the bench.

Without knowing that she herself are already smiling.

__________