32

Entering inside your house when you finally arrived. New Car was seen in the garage and maybe that's the new car in return of the car you broke.

Shaking your head you continued walking inside and as soon as you open the door. You can't see anyone around except the maids.

Approaching the maid who's cleaning the living room, she stopped what she's doing and look at you.

" Do you need something maam ? " She asked and you shake your head.

" Where are they ? " You asked the maid. The maid look at you before taking a glance at the dining table.

" I think they're eating " She answered and you nodded your head deciding to approach them.

While walking towards the dining table you can hear that they're talking about something and it's related to the plot incident in the school which was done by you.

Deciding to listen you hide behind a wall between the dining table and beside the stairs.

" Have you found out who throw the vase on the car ? " Your Mom asked your Dad.

Hearing the word vase Minju quickly glance at them still continuing to eat. You're the only one who's not joining them and any minute they'll be done eating.

" No, The Teachers said no one haven't confessed and admit it " Your Dad answered, as they continued to eat talking About some random stuffs.

Minju talked.

" Uncle, Auntie " Minju called making the couple to look at her direction.

Gulping a lump of her saliva Minju's hand's started sweating in cold sweats.

She's nervous.

She've been thinking if she should tell your parents that it was you who did it so the incident will end, but thinking of a possible outcome if she did that she knows your parents will just scold you because of it, or worst they'll ground you.

As far as she can, she don't want you to hold another grudge from her, if ever she decided to tell them about it.

Clearing her throat, your parents noticed how uneasy Minju are.

" Are you okay ? " Your Dad asked her, and Minju nodded her head.

" About the plot incident " She started.

Getting confused why would Minju bring that up, Your Mom and Dad wait for her to talk again.

" I was the one who did it "

" Im looking for something in the rooftop and because of my clumsiness I bump the vase and it fall on your car, I was afraid to admit it because I thought you'll be mad at me " She lied

" Im sorry "

Apologizing about it even though she's not the one who really did it, you heard what she said and it makes you pissed so you walk upstairs and wait for them to finished eating before you confront her.

Understanding what Minju said, Your Mom and Dad's eyes widened in shocked not expecting that it was her all the time.

" For real ? " Your Dad asker her confirming if what he heard is right.