31

Scanning the council room, your eyes widened in shocked seeing new boxes on top of their table, there's none of that earlier when you went inside.

Glancing at Chaewon who's now grabbing some things, you approached her.

" Where to ? " You asked once she put her bag on her back. Chaewon look at you and check the clock that was place on the wall.

It's still early for her to leave the school and she lied about doing something today.

" School Garden "

Raising your eyebrow in confusion you talk again. " Don't tell me we're going to clean the whole school garden " Thinking of a possible reason why would the president head to the garden.

You don't want to clean the huge garden at this time, for sure you'll finished it by the next day.

Chaewon shake her head. " Ofcourse no "

" That's not my duty, but Im tasked to take a look at it and check if it's clean or not "

Humming at her response you nodded your head. " Let's go " Chaewon said approaching the door but before she could leave the room.

You asked something.

" Am I going to join you ? " You asked making her to look at you.

" If you don't want to, you can leave now " Saying those words the president didn't wait for your response and just leave you inside the council room.

Letting out a scoffed.

You leave the room and scan the hallway to see where did the President go and once you see her walking slowly, you walked faster and walk beside the president joining her.

" Thought your leaving " The President spoke making you to look at her.

" I didn't said that, I just ask " You answered and she look at you.

She thought you're already leaving the school, besides she don't mind going at the school garden alone, it's the place where she spend most of her time so she don't care if you won't join her.

Arriving at the school garden. Chaewon flashed a small smile that you weren't able to see. Sniffing the fresh air in the garden somehow it removed the stressed she's feeling.

She's tired with all the stuffs she've been doing all day.

She just want some peace and a break for all of it and she hope you won't ruin her day just because she's with a troublemaker student like you.

As Chaewon starts looking around the garden, checking if it's clean or not. You just watched her from afar while sitting on a bench while you're confused at yourself.

Just why would you start helping the president do all the stuffs that she's going to do.

" Am I being too kind at her ? " You asked yourself, mumbling the sentence very low.

Hearing a rustle coming from your direction, Chaewon starts approaching the place where you're sitting at.

She's done checking the garden and she's glad she don't need to clean it again because it's very clean than she expected.

Whenever she went in the garden after school works she usually see lots of plastics of snacks and other trash that are scattered on the ground, she have no any other choices but to clean it instead of sitting on the bench peacefully.