28

Judging you from what you said Chaewon understand it. She didn't said a word and just take a sit again on the chair so you removed your grip on her wrist.

Grabbing a clean wipes inside the pouch, she grab one and extend her hand on your face to wipe the blood off.

You didn't feel any pain from it but as soon as she's done wiping your blood off, you started getting nervous once she held the cotton where she out the alcohol earlier.

Attempting to touch your wound with it, before it could even touch your face you held her wrist again making her to look at you.

" If you won't let go of my wrist, we won't finished cleaning your wounds " Chaewon spoke and just like she talk to the other students, Her voice was so cold.

Staring at her eyes, that's now looking at you, you sighed.

You know it'll hurt a lot once the alcohol touch your wound.

" Can you be gentle ? " You asked her being serious about it.

Chaewon nodded her head, ofcourse she already experience getting some wounds and getting it clean, so she knows how it hurts and how she'll removed the sting once she successfully touch your wound with the alcohol.

" Do you trust me ? " Chaewon asked randomly.

She herself didn't even know why the hell did she asked that, she just felt like she needed to.

Shaking your head slowly, Chaewon nod at you ofcourse you don't know each other that much, how can you just trust her that quick because of this.

" I don't trust you, but I'll trust you with my wounds " You spoke.

Chaewon didn't talk again and just attempt to touch your wound by the cotton.

But before she could move the cotton near on your wound, you hold her wrist again stopping her, and now it's getting her annoyed.

" Be gentle okay " You assured her, Chaewon even can hear how nervous and scared you are just by the tone of your voice.

" Will you just stop, we're not even in the middle of cleaning your wound " Chaewon said getting annoyed.

Seeing her reaction you look at her and just sighed.

" Just be gentle like very very gentle " You spoke again.

Moving her hand near on your wound, Chaewon successfully touch the wound on your right cheek. Letting out a gasp at every touch she do, you can feel the sting and it's making you whined.

" Ah! "

" Stop! stop! it hurts! "

" Ah! president stop! "

You keep groaning at her but Chaewon didn't listen and just Continued cleaning your wounds. She can't even believe that she's seeing being like this infront of her, she felt like she just saw a memorable action of yours.

She badly want to stop now and just took a video of you whining, groaning and begging her to stop what she's doing.

Remembering something Chaewon stopped and look at you. " You and Minju have a fight, am I right ? "

With her sudden question, you look at her thinking how did she know.

" I saw her having the same place where your wounds are "

Staying quiet at what she said, you didn't answer her, Chaewon noticed it and just shake her head not wanting to talk again.

As she continued cleaning your wounds, the last one she's going to clean is the cut and wound beside your lip.

Grabbing a new cotton instead of putting alcohol on it she put a betadine.

" Wait " You stopped her when she attempt to put the cotton beside your lips.

" Is this safe ? "

" Is that clean ? "

" Does it sting ? "

You asked her, as Chaewon let out a sighed, you look at her waiting for her answer.

" Yes and Yes and Yes but not that much " Chaewon answered making you sighed in relief and when Chaewon saw a chance, she quickly leaned the cotton beside your lip without even a warning.

Gasping feeling the cotton and the betadine touch the wound beside your lip.

You keep moving back, away from the cotton and it's really starting to annoy Chaewon.

She just want to finish cleaning your wound but she's having a hard time because of you.

Without thinking twice, Chaewon put her free hand behind your neck pulling you closer to her and your faces are just inch apart each other.

Your eyes widened it shocked from what she just do, attempting to move away Chaewon keeps pulling your face.

Getting annoyed.

She press the cotton hard on the wound making you gasped a little loud, so you forcedly pull your head away from her and when you successfully did you gave her a glare.

" What the heck !? " You exclaimed. " I said be gentle "

Chaewon look at you blankly. " How can I be gentle if you won't stop moving " She spoke grabbing the back of your neck again to pull you close.

Attempting to move away, Chaewon look at you in the eye.

" If you won't stop moving, the more you move the more I'll press it hard " She warned you.

Being so obedient after hearing what she just said, you didn't move again and just stay still as far as you can.

Chaewon was glad of it because now she's finally putting some band-aids on the wounds and cuts that's needed to be cover.

Grabbing another band-aid she place it on your left cheek and when it's turn for the wound and cut beside your lip, she grab a cream that will help the the wound to heal faster.

Chaewon started hesitating, she don't know if she'll be the one to put it but seeing you waiting she sighed silently.

Leaning her face close to yours, your eyes widened in shocked realizing how close your faces are but Chaewon seems so unbothered about it, like she don't care if ever you'll ended up kissing each other and ofcourse she's kidding.

Putting some cream and her point finger, she look at you before looking at the cut beside your lip.

Starting to apply the cream she applied it very gently and while she's focusing.

You found yourself staring at her.

You don't know why but you didn't realized you stop breathing the moment she leaned close.

It was like your breath just got taken a way.

You won't lie if you said you found the president beautiful even you can't deny the fact that she have the visual, that can attract people.

Noticing how you stayed quiet, Chaewon steal a glance at you, seeing you staring at her, clearing her throat she move away, startling you.

" It's done " She spoke before standing on the chair and cleaned the things that she used for your wound.

It was so out of the blue when she insisted to help you with your wounds, she don't even know why did she do that.

Chaewon felt awkward and she's sure she's not the only one who felt the same.

__________