21

" I'll do it too "

Hearing someone said that, all of your gazes look at the person and you scoffed quietly seeing who is it.

" Oh ? Minju ? really ? I thought you won't join Music Club anymore ? " Sakura asked Minju, Minju look at her and shake her head.

" I changed my mind " Minju answered making the others hummed.

Yuri smile before looking at Minju.

" Then in that case we need one more person " Yuri spoke until all of their gazes was move to yours when you suddenly talk.

" We can't accept you " You said confusing all of them.

" Why not ? " Minju asked. " It's not like there's a standard "

Knowing that you won't actually let her join, Minju already know that coming, and ofcourse she knows the reason why.

You scoffed and look at her.

Even your other classmates are already interested on what's happening, including the president who's just reading a book while listening to your conversation.

" I thought Music's not fun anymore ? huh ? " You asked her and before she could response you talk again.

" But you'll give this up too once it gets boring ? or No ? "

Noticing the sudden changed of the atmosphere in the classroom they can feel that both of you are on the urge to mess with each others face.

" Why are you acting like that ? " Yuri asked you confusingly making you to look at her.

" she's Right, why are you like that to Minju ? " Sakura asked you which is Minju's friend.

You scoffed before crossing your arms and look at Minju who's also looking at you.

" I don't think they know, How shameless and selfish you are " You spoke making them more confused on what's happening between both of you.

" What ? " Minju asked.

It's not that she don't have any idea what are you talking about because she knows that's about Jiu again.

You look at her coldly still sitting at your own chair.

" You only care about yourself whatever happens to your friend, you do something if it is fun, but give up once it gets boring "

Hearing what you said, Chaewon look at your direction before looking at Minju who's now eyes are on the urge to cry.

Just like her, all of your classmates was been confused what's happening, that why are you acting like that to Minju as if she done anything terrible to you.

The way you spoke at her they can feel the hatred.

" Enough "

Gripping her fist tightly, Minju approached you but before she could move forward, Yujin arrived at the classroom and blocked Minju.

Yujin knows something, and she wanted to protect her friend to someone who cause thousands pains by a one act.

Minju look at Yujin and Yujin look at her back so Minju look away before looking at you who's also looking at her.