23

" Okay nice catch!! " Yujin shouted at you as soon as you catch the hard ball that she throw.

Today's morning, your Subject Teacher In P.E told your class to go outside the field and warm up in dodgeball and that's what y'all doing now.

" President! look out "

As all of you heard someone shouted that, your gazes move to Chaewon who seems have no idea that there's a ball close to hit her but before the ball could touch her, someone already blocked it by her back.

Your classmates stopped throwing the balls and look at Chaewon and Minju who's now facing each other.

When Minju and Chaewon's eyes met, somehow Chaewon felt nothing unlike to someone who she already lock eyes with, many times already.

Realizing what happened, Minju move away from Chaewon, still with your eyes fixed at them.

" Are you okay pres ? " Minju asked her, Chaewon look at her and just nod before taking a sit on the field to rest without giving her a Thankyou.

She's not that good when it comes to games, she's not that fast and she's not that strong, she only know how to answer a problem or a question.

" Who throw that ? " Minju asked facing all of you, You look beside you when you felt Yujin put her arm on your shoulder.

" Wanna play with your rival ? " Yujin joked.

You look at her and scoffed sarcastically.

" Sounds good " You response at her with a smile.

It's been a while when you last play Dodgeball against Minju, and now you wanted to beat her again.

When no one answered Minju's question, all of them just Continued throwing the ball to their each partners warming up their selves, while the others are sitting on the field, already tired.

It's exhausting since most of the people have no enough energy early in morning.

Catching, throwing and exchanging the ball with Yujin was good for you, she's good at sports after all.

" You're good at that aren't you ? "

You heard someone asked, taking a glance beside you where Yuri's standing at, you raised your eyebrow at her in confusion.

" I mean, you're good at catching things like this ball " Yuri said.

Still didn't get what does that supposed to mean you just nodded your head at her before throwing the ball back to Yujin which she catch effortlessly.

" Anyways those 3 bullies still bothering you ? " You asked her while focusing on the ball.

Yuri stopped when she's attempting to throw the ball.

" I don't know, they haven't show their faces at me and I haven't seen them around "

You look at her and nodded your head before looking back at Yujin who's waiting for you to throw the ball again.

But as soon as you throw the ball a little fast and hard, Yujin wasn't able to catch it and the ball hit someone from her back.

Taking a glance who is it, you smile seeing Minju holding her head.

" Who throw that ? " Minju shouted, Yujin grab the ball before looking at her who's still holding her head.