8

Recess time have finally come.

Every students head towards the cafeteria and the school's snack bar to buy and grab some foods that they will eat for their selves.

Some of them are probably staying around the school with their friends, waiting for the bell to ring again.

Deciding to just stay inside the room since you don't have the mood to eat at recess time.

You put your headphones and just listen for some music ignoring the students around you.

As a familiar boy enter in your classroom by using the back door which is just behind you.

Your eyes followed where is he going and he stopped beside Minju who's now using her phone quietly.

" Minju " The guy called him.

Minju look at him. " Why ? "

" Empty your locker, the upcoming new club members can't use it " The boy said before leaving your classroom by using the front door this time.

He didn't wait for Minju's response since his friends are waiting for him outside.

" You quit Music club ? you won't join them anymore ? Why did you quit ? " Her friend named Sakura, keep asking her.

Hearing their conversation you look at her just to see her also looking at you so you look away quickly.

Minju sigh quietly before giving Sakura a small smile. " Just because I want to " She answered.

" You're not going to join them again this semester ? "

Minju look at her and nod.

Before Joining the class this morning, she went in the Music Club telling the Head Teacher in that club that she's going to quit.

It's such a waste since Minju have been joining that club for a lot of years already, with you.

" Why ? "

" It's not fun anymore " Minju said looking away from her friend remembering something.

Hearing what she answered, you scoffed and put your headphone on your table before approaching her.

" What ? " You asked her as you put both of your hands on her collar forcing her to stand.

Her friend and your other classmates who stayed inside starts to wonder what's happening.

Forcing her to leave inside her table, you pushed Minju very hard as her back hit the locker making a loud thud.

It wasn't that strong when Minju hit her back but it's strong enough to hurt her.

Your classmates became more alert, you were about to approach her but they held you, stopping you to take another step.

" what's up with these two ? " One of them mumbled.

Giving Minju a deadly glare, you scoffed.

" Say that again ? it's not fun anymore ? " You asked her, Minju remained quiet and stared
at you, she knows if she answered your question it will just trigger your anger more.

Hearing no response, you shout at her. " You used to cling to it so pretentiously! "

" Stop it! " Your classmates said, feeling their grip on you getting tighter, you stopped moving making them scared thinking that you just have enough of them.