61

Walking downstairs.

You sigh wiping the rest of the tears that's been dried to your cheeks.

Well that's the first time you cried again and you're glad Yujin is the only person who witness it.

You were just crying a little earlier but now you look so calm like you didn't cry at all, like it's not a big thing.

Speaking of the dog.

Yujin left after she gave your gift saying that Wonyoung was waiting for her on the school gate.

Yujin looks like so whipped and under for her girlfriend, and you're happy for her that finally she found the right person who could take care of her and understand her crazy annoying side.

Walking through the hallway, you stopped infront of the council room and knock on the door only to receive no responses coming from inside.

Deciding to open the door, you were welcomed by an empty room, no signs of some school council members inside and no signs of The President Kim Chaewon.

Closing the door, you decided to just walk towards your classroom.

Students starts appearing out of nowhere and when you saw a familiar person walking opposite on the same hallway where you at.

You stopped infront of her so she look at you getting startled a little.

" If I may ask " You spoke sounded respectfully. " Where's president Kim ? I didn't see her in the council room "

It was Liz who you're talking to, she gave you a teasing smile finding something suspicious. " Why are you looking for her ? " Liz asked.

" Need to pass the papers that I answered " You reasoned out though you don't have any papers needed to pass at the President and you which Liz would buyed that.

Receiving a hummed from her, you sigh quietly in relief.

" She's probably in the garden, she likes spending time there early in the morning if she's not in the council room " She answered.

" I see, thanks " After the small talk you continued walking and drag yourself on the garden.

There's still 10 minutes left before the bell rings for the start of the first subject.

You hurriedly made your way to the place, no students goes there at this rate of time so you hope the president is alone there.

Arriving at the place, you start scanning the huge open garden. " Chaewon ? " You called her name hoping that you'll receive a response. " Anyone here ? "

Getting startled by the voice coming from behind. You jump a little when Chaewon appears infront of you now, while carrying a bucket of water.

" What brings you here ? " Chaewon asked dropping the bucket on the ground.

You look at her with confusion. " You're watering ? "

Chaewon nodded her head before facing her back at you and carried the bucket again.

Snatching Chaewon's hand you held it tightly and dragged her away from the garden. The bucket drop on her other hand which creates a splash of water, that wets her clothes.

" Wha- " Shocked with the sudden actions of you, she tried her best to keep up or else she'll end up stumbling on her own.

She's really not a good runner.

Noticing that you're on your way out of the school gate, Chaewon glance at you with shocked. " Where are we going ? " She yelled out.

" Skipping school! " You shouted trying to run as fast as you can while dragging the president with you.

Good thing is there are no students outside the field probably already inside their rooms at this time.

" I can't do this! " Chaewon tried to let go but your grip on her gets more tighter but not that tight to hurt her.

Skipping school is a bad idea for the president.

You chuckled. " Why not ? "

Chaewon look at you in disbelief. Isn't it obvious ? she's the school council president she can't do such thing like skipping school.

She spent her time lecturing students to go back at their rooms before they could skip, but now she's the one getting drag out of the school to skip class.

" We're going to get caught! " She answered.

" Aren't you the president ? " You grinned sounding like you're abusing her powers, though you're not abusing it maybe just making a little use of it.

As soon as you and Chaewon run passed the school gate both of you are glad that the guard isn't there or else both of you are doomed.

You and Chaewon stopped reaching pretty far from the school, both of you panted heavily while sharing a low giggle.

The bell had finally rang, when you reach outside the gate, and if both of you planned to go back, you'll probably announce as late.

Chaewon have no other choices this time.

" What am I supposed to do with you ? " Chaewon asked, still catching her breath.

Both of you look at each other and smile, you find it funny and chaotic, and Chaewon felt the same.

" You tell me, President Kim "

_________