4

Noticing a person below the school standing alone while looking at your direction from the rooftop.

The student council president just stared at you from afar.

You don't have any chance to hide since the president is already staring at you.

With the wind blowing your hairs on the side,  both of you were able to have a clear view of each others faces and that's when you realized it was really the students council president, Kim Chaewon.

Gazing at each others eyes.

It felt something strange just passed by, and time stop for a second.

You're very far away from each other but why do you feel like she's just standing infront of you ?

" That's odd " You mumbled when the president just left and continued walking to enter the school building without saying a thing and you found it weird.

It's weird for a student council specially if it's the president to just pass by when they would usually warn students to return in the class at this hour or else report them to the guidance.

You shake your head erasing some thoughts on your mind.

You're sure that she saw you, and you just locked eyes with each other.

You grab your bag and decided to leave the rooftop before some teachers or some members of the student council will walk to the rooftop and caught you staying there.

Because for sure if their president didn't said something to you earlier or even warn you, then she will probably mention it to their head teacher and will probably call you in the guidance by tomorrow.

Leaving the school completely and didn't bothered to walk back at your classroom to join your classmates in the boring lections.

You used a bus to take yourself on a place where someone always wait for you to visit.

__________