57

Arriving infront of your house, your eyebrows creased seeing an unfamiliar car, parked beside your house gate while the familiar car was parked on the other side, which you're sure it's Minju's Dad's car

Deciding to enter inside, as soon as you step your foot on the stairs, you start hearing a person's angry voice, as you continued to step the voice starts to get more loud.

Even the face was unfamiliar to you, and by its tone you're sure it's a girl.

The voice became more clearer to hear when you stop infront of your Dad's office.

Being curious what's all the talk happening inside the office, You stand infront of the door and listen to your Dad's conversation with someone.

You don't usually listen to someone's conversation but this time curiosity Hits you while having a feeling that you might find out and know something.

" You had a reporter publish an article about Shin Jiu being a Bully in school "

" You killed her "

The girl said. Your Dad and Minju's Dad look at the girl with confusion.

" What do you mean ? " Your Dad asked her acting like he don't know anything when the Truth is he knows something.

" Stop acting like you have no idea, I find out everything "

" It was true that Shin Jiu was killed by a car accident and the culprit behind it, was you "

Hearing what are their conversations about. Tears of anger started building up on your eyes. Fist gripping so tightly fighting yourself to burst the door open. You wanted to know more.

You wanted if what you're hearing is all true.

Minju who just arrived at your house, saw you standing infront of your Dad's office door, being confused why your hands are trembling.

She decided to approach you but before she could take another step, she stopped hearing the shout coming from the office.

" You killed Jiu, the bestfriend of your daughters!, you killed my niece! "

" If you felt even the slightest bit of responsibility about her death, turn yourself in " The girl spoke.

Chuckling at what the girl said, Minju's Dad and the girl are the only who can't even laugh at What's happening, including you and Minju who's listening at their conversation outside.

" How dare you barge in here and talk all that nonsense ? " Your Dad said, increasing the girls anger.

" Verna and Minju are only Highschools! you also have a daughter yourself, if you feel bad for doing this to those kids who lost a friend and who are young enough to be your son you should set things straight "

" It's better for you to take care of this yourself, rather than to have me blow the whistle on you "

Your Dad stand on his seat and approach the girl. " Are you threatening me right now ? " He sounded so unbothered.

" Think whatever you want, I came to tell you this to give mercy for Jiu's death " The girl said lastly before opening the office door.

But as soon as she opened the door, all of their eyes widened in shocked seeing you, And Minju standing infront, with eyes already bloodshot.

Meeting eyes with your Dad, you gave him a deathly glare. What you heard is enough to blame everything to him.

" Minju! " Minju's Dad shouted after seeing her daughter running away.

Having no idea that Minju was standing at your back all along, you look at your back seeing no one.

You rushed away from the office and leave the house.

There you see Minju running towards the highway where lots of cars could passed by.

Even if it's dark, vehicles continued to move endlessly. Trying to catch her up if you weren't able to stop Minju there's a possibility that what happened to Jiu, could happened to her too.

" Minju! " You shouted but Minju didn't dare to look back till she reach the pedestrian lane.

At frist step she almost get hit by the car but the car was able to stop. The lights are still green so vehicles will Continued to move.

Fastening your pace, you were able to catch her up and hold her arm only for Minju to shook it away.

Till the thing you're scared to happen have finally happen.

With a car driving it's self a little fast, You can hear it's engine and it's honk but Minju seems to be deaf by now. She can't hear anything only the voices on her mind.

As the car started reaching near to Minju till only centimeters away from her direction, before the car could hit her.

You drag your body on yours, completely pushing her off of the way.

Minju finally came back to her senses when she felt a sting at her arm. She then look at your direction who's now holding your shoulder after it hits the ground hard.

The impact you did was strong that your sight starts to get blurry so did Minju who's starting to feel dizzy.

Random people who witness what happened start approaching both of you while one of them called an ambulance after seeing both of you already passed out.

Your mind went blank.

The only thing you can remember before you close your eyes was the loud voices of people panicking.

_________