69

Stepping her feet on the rooftop. Chaewon let out a sighed.

" She's gone again " she muttered, but why is she even bothered as if she didn't see it coming already.

You went missing again for 3 days, after what happened that night.

You never showed yourself again though you update your 3 friends that you are doing fine, and that there's nothing for them to worry about.

Though they insisted to meet you but you told them to wait. Which leaves them no other choices but to really wait.

The whole 3 days that passed. Chaewon keeps coming back at the rooftop to check if you'll come or not but not even a single shadow of you showed up.

Taking a sit on the bench Chaewon watched the sun slowly setting.

She find out that it's your reason why would you always stay at the rooftop every afternoon after skipping class.

Your friends accidentally mentioned it to her and Chaewon was glad of it. Now that she's doing the same thing.

But not even a minute when she arrived at the rooftop she received a message saying that she need to do something at the council room, so she headed her way there quickly wanting to finish those paperwork's Early.

While Chaewon is in the middle of checking the papers. Someone knock on the door, maybe it's just a council member. She wondered.

" Come in " She answered and when the door open Chaewon tried to act cool. " What brings you here ? "

" Do you have time ? " It was you who ask her. After 3 days you finally showed up.

Chaewon shook her head. " I'm busy " though she's not obviously doing anything other than checking the papers.

" I'll be leaving then " You said and she nodded. " Close the door when you leave "

It was not strange when both of you started acting like you don't know each other, though it's actually bothering you and Chaewon.

After she said that, you really left, but in return you left the door open. " You know " Walking back to the room, you approached the president. " I thought there's something going on between us "

Checking the paper works quietly, Chaewon paid a little attention to you. " So do I " She retorted.

" You can't just appear around me, make me happy and then leave like nothing happen " Like nothing has ever between you and Chaewon.

3 Days just passed but seems like, something changed quickly. " And you can't just appear around me too, and make me question everything I've been doing " You spoke back.

For the days you disappeared, and skipped you just thought how bad those actions are, how irresponsible you are for your studies and how fucked up you are.

You never had those thoughts before but you're sure Chaewon's presence have something to do with it.

" If you're just going to blame everything to me, just leave " Chaewon said sounding so cold towards you, like she don't know you, like she didn't confessed her feelings towards you.

You sigh, making her to stop what she's doing, and gaze up at you since you're standing while she's sitting.

As your eyes met no one dared to look away.