35

Going back at the school after grabbing your luggage which you will bring for the 3 days camp. You and the others who'll join are waiting outside the school for the bus to come.

For sure each sections have joined the Music Camp too and it makes you pissed just by thinking of how many are them.

Taking a glance at the president who's sitting far from you and the others.

You saw her using her phone, and you we're startled when Chaewon look at your direction.

So you quickly look away before your eyes could stare at each again for too long.

Finding it funny with no reason, A small smile formed on Chaewon's and she regretted it once Wonyoung saw her.

" What ? what is it ? " Wonyoung asked the President. She's sure she saw it right, there's no way she see it wrong.

" Why did you just smile ? "

Gazing up at Wonyoung who's now standing infront of her, she divert her gaze back at her phone scrolling through something.

" What do you mean ? " Chaewon asked coldly acting like she have no idea what's the latter talking about.

Wonyoung crossed her arms. " I just see you smile "

" I haven't see you smile in a year and that gave me goosebumps "

With the sudden words that Wonyoung dropped.

Chaewon look at her blankly but Wonyoung didn't find it intimidating she's used with the president always looking at her like that as if that's not her rest face after all.

Chaewon ignored her and just Continued scrolling at her phone, even Wonyoung keeps bugging her about it.

" Ey what is it ? "

" Why did you smile ? "

" Oh come on Im going to tell Eunbi about this "
" Chaewon ? "

" Tell me already!! "

Wonyoung whined, but still no used the president keep ignoring her like she's not hearing anything. Pouting at the action of her friend, she decided to not bother her anymore.

" Whatever, I'll just go to my future girlfriend " Wonyoung spoke, starting to walk away from the president.

Noticing that she's not standing infront of her.

Chaewon glanced at the way were Wonyoung walked. Then there she saw Wonyoung already clinging her arm to Yujin.

Chaewon knows Wonyoung likes Yujin and Yujin likes her back well everyone knows that, the problem is there are no any labels but they act like a real couple.

Glancing at you, she saw you smiling and laughing together with your friends including Wonyoung.

Chaewon look away quickly, afraid of getting caught looking at you again.

There's no reason for her to smile earlier, and she herself wonder why would she smile after seeing you looking away at her quickly.

Shaking her head, she decided to erase those thoughts.

Thinking that maybe she just appreciate how you help her with the works she needed to do.

And as soon as the bus stopped infront of the school's gate, the other students started cheering feeling happy and excited for the camp.

As they enter inside the bus one by one, you and your friends are the last one to enter inside, looking for a vacant sit to take.

Yujin, Yuri, Wonyoung, Yena and Hyewon already take the seat from the back leaving you not enough space to sit with them and they teased you about it.

Looking around again inside the bus, almost all of the seats are already taken except the free seat beside the President.

Ofcourse who will dared to take a sit beside her even the students wanted to, they can't they're afraid that the President will just kicked them out.

Letting out a sighed, you approach the place where the President is sitting.

" Can I ? " You asked her.

Hearing someone talk beside her, Chaewon look at her side seeing you standing. " There's no enough seat "

Understanding what are you talking about.

Chaewon nodded her head, besides she can't say no, she don't own the seat after all.

Chaewon wear her headphones not wanting anyone to bother her the whole ride.

The bus started to drove off.

The Head Teacher for the music club starts to play some music so the students won't get bored while on the trip. Some are even singing along together.

Glancing at Chaewon who seems on a deep sleep. Her eyes are close with her head facing infront, and you wonder how the hell her neck is still not stiff on that position.

With the sudden shaked of the bus because of the humps that it passed by.

Your eyes widened in shocked when you saw Chaewon's head about to hit the window beside her.

But before it could hit it.

You move your right hand and blocked her head preventing to hit it hard to the window.

Getting nervous that the president might wake up anytime soon. You sighed in relief seeing the President's eyes closed.

Thinking that her head might hit the window anytime, you bit your lower lip if what you're going to do is right.

You have no other choice left but to lean Chaewon's head on your shoulder carefully.

You didn't even noticed that you're staring at her while she's sleeping, it was very sudden that you felt like time stopped again for a second.

How come the students find her intimidating ? if for you she looks like an angel ?

_________