53

Waiting patiently for the last subject this morning to get finish.

You keep tapping your fingers on your table, thinking why time moves so slow today.

You glance at your Subject Teacher infront just to not hear and understand anything, for you it's like she's just opening her mouth, no sounds coming out from it.

Being annoyed on how slow time moves, you're getting more annoyed with the low chuckle coming from your back.

The sitting arrangement change today because you and the others are on a different room.

Yuri who seems listening carefully to the teacher, was startled when you face your back and talk to the 2 couples at the back.

" Keep your voices low, will you ? " You pleased them annoyingly.

Yujin and Wonyoung look at you in shocked and raised both of their hands as a sign of defeat. " Thankyou "

Though you don't have a reason to thank them, you just thought you should because finally as soon as you face your front you can't hear their tiny chuckle and squeal.

" Are you okay ? " You heard Yuri asked.

You look at Yuri and nodded your head before facing infront. She then look at Yujin and Wonyoung who's looking at you then to Yuri.

As if talking through their eyes, asking each other what's wrong Yujin and Wonyoung shake their heads having no idea why are you so pissed right now.

Facing back infront.

Yuri saw you playing the pen on her fingers. Shaking her head she decided to just listen at the teacher.

5 minutes passed, as soon as the bell rings, you quickly packed your notebook, and pens inside your bag and leave the classroom in a flash.

Yuri, Wonyoung and Yujin who's speechless after watching you moving so fast, they thought that maybe you're in a hurry or you're just hungry.

Leaving the classroom, some of your classmates go back to your own classroom and leave their bag there before walking towards the cafeteria to eat lunch, or leave the school to eat outside.

Walking your way towards the school council room, hoping if Chaewon was there.

You knocked on the door and a unfamiliar blonde girl with bangs opened it. " May I help you ? " The girl asked.

You look at the girl before taking a peak at her back seeing lots of students inside, which are the school council members.

Seeing no figure of Chaewon inside, you glance at the girl who's patiently waiting for you to answer her question.

" Are you looking for someone ? " The girl smiled.

She saw you before even earlier at the school garden where she passed by. Well who wouldn't know your name around the school ?

You're too popular than even all the students knows your name specially the student council members who have seen you multiple times entering the council room after being called.

" Is President Kim inside ? " You asked the girl.

She look inside checking if the President is around even if she haven't seen her when they enter.