3

After the sudden meeting in the school council room, all the students that are included in the school council members starts to leave the room to walk back at their own classrooms to continued listening the class.

And there's one student who was left alone inside together with the head teacher of the school counselors, and it's the student council President.

" Chaewon, could you take these papers in the storage room ? I forgot to asked the others to bring it there, is it okay ? " She asked Chaewon, Chaewon look at her and nod before approaching the not so many stacked up papers.

" Is this all Maam ? " Chaewon asked her, She nodded her head and Chaewon start to carry the papers with the help of her arm.

It's not even heavy, she can even manage to carry it with her forever since it's very light.

" Thankyou, Don't forget to lock the door of the storage room once you leave " The teacher shouted reminding her.

As Chaewon leave the school's council room, the storage room is outside the school's building so it take her minutes till she arrived.

She quickened her pace, not really wanting to waste any time since she want to join the class for Calculus Subject which will be next after the Biology.

Being the President of the student council is tiring, getting curled up in the council's room when everyone else was resting or having fun is wasn't rare for her.

Even if it wasn't for the council or if there are no called meeting's in there, she would still be working and studying, locking herself alone in the council room, what else is new it was just in her nature.

Chaewon is one of a type of nerd students.

She likes reading and anything that's connected in studying, she's smart and have the visual to get all the students attention.

Students admires her from afar.

Some even tried getting her heart but none of them successfully did, they always ended up getting denied.

Chaewon have no interest of getting into a relationship, she knows one day she will have one so she won't rush herself and just focus on school and studying like what her Mom wants her to always do.

She's not that rich and she's not that poor, her life is in the middle of the both since they also experienced struggling to survive.

Arriving at the Storage Room, tons of papers, boxes and other things that will be seen in the storage room, welcome her.

It's not a dusty storage room, it's more of a designed library, since all the boxes and papers are arranged by the dates and the topics.

Seeing the place where she should put the papers she's holding she put it inside the box and leave the storage room quickly before locking the door, not wanting to miss the Calculus Subject.

And when she's on her way back inside the building, a person caught her eye, as she stopped for a minute she take a glance who is it, from afar.

___________