34

" You don't complain ? "

Chaewon shake her head, she didn't complain about it even once. She knows nothing will happen if she'll do.

" Will that make them willingly work after and before dismissal to help me ?, Will it benefit me if I do ? "

" I rather do it myself than beg for someone to help me "

She spoke and that's when you realized, what she said makes sense. Because if you're in her position you'll do the same.

You rather work and do everything alone, than forcing someone to help you even if it's against their will to do it.

" You've been doing this for too long ? right ? " You asked.

" You haven't catch a break, do you ? That's why you decided to join the Music camp knowing all you gonna do there is nothing but music and rest "

Looking at your direction quickly, Chaewon stand straight and didn't reply.

What you said was right, she even think how did you know it when only her and her friends knows the reason why she joined the Music Camp that will start later.

Chaewon wanted a break for everything.

" Let's start gathering the trashes there " Chaewon said pointing at the trash can beside the edge of the wall.

You nodded your head at her and proceed cleaning some of the trash you could see, for sure it'll be trashed in a week by those damn students.

" You know I'll start skipping again once the 1 week punishment is done " You joked though you will really do that once the punishment is done.

You just have no other choices but to help the President somehow.

Hearing what you said, Chaewon look at you, seeing you also looking at her.

" Will that make you happy ? and bring you peace ? " The latter asked.

" Yes "

" Then do what makes you happy " At first Chaewon thought that was weird.

How could she convince someone like you to not skip classes as a president when even the teachers and the principal are struggling at you.

" Even it means I'll be drop out ? " You spoke being confused that the word do what makes you happy, comes from the president.

Chaewon nodded. " Didn't you say we all die at one certain time so why do we bother do things that won't make us happy before our death "

Getting flustered at what the president said, your eyes widened in shocked.

You remember last time you wrote that as your motto and you didn't think the president would know about it.

" How did you ? "

" I've been receiving reports from you "

Chaewon uttered remembering a thick folder that she have on her own drawer only meant for your paper reports only and some stuffs related at you that the Student counselor told her to keep.

" And Im getting tired of hearing your name on the council room everyday " She continued making you scoffed.

" Are you stalking me ? " You asked meaninglessly.

Putting the trash she pick she put it on the trash can before taking a sit on the bench.

" No, why do you think I'll do that ? "

" Maybe because you like me ? "

The President was speechless.

" I, what ? " Assuring if she heard it right Chaewon judge from head to toe thinking what the hell are you saying.

That was so random of you.

" Don't get me wrong, Im a president It's my job to look after some troublemaker students " She spoke annoyingly.

Letting out a quiet chuckle, you take a sit beside the President. " I was just kidding "

Chaewon rolled her eyes at you, crossing her arms while facing infront.

There's nothing else needed to clean in the rooftop, she thought that you finished it early and there's still time to do anything you want before the bus will arrive at the school to pick up the students who'll join the Music Camp.

" Now Why are we comfortable ? " You questioned yourself without knowing that you mumbled it a little loud, and Chaewon heard it.

Clearing her throat, Chaewon leaned her back at the backrest of the bench.

" Im curious, why are you comfortable with me ? " Hearing what she said you look at her direction.

" Most of the students are scared and uncomfortable around me, I wonder why are you acting like we know each other very well "

Understanding what she's talking about. You gave her a small smile startling the latter.

Well who wouldn't, you just smile at her when she knows you don't really do that, it makes confused why.

" Maybe because we have lots of similarities ? " You answered unsurely.

You don't even know why.

You just felt like you're acting normal around the president and maybe that's because you're the same.

Chaewon nodded her head agreeing. " That makes sense "

" You're not cold than I thought, you look normal " You spoke making her to look at you, seeing a small smile formed on the President's lips you wanted to slap yourself thinking if you're dreaming or not.

But as soon as you close your eyes for a blink once you open your eyes. You can't see that small smile anymore.

" Am I hallucinating ? " You asked yourself silently.

You're sure you saw it but you thought that maybe you're just imagining things.

Chaewon face you.

You're the only person who think she's not cold, when almost all of the person she met in her life think she's one.

" You're kind than I thought " The President said.

________