22

As students started leaving the school after the noon classes.

The School was covered again in silence, some students roamed around the school not wanting to go home early with different reasons.

Yuri, who keeps looking around the school even earlier at lunch.

She can't seem to find even a single shadow of you, she wanted to asked something related to the Music Camp though there are lots of chances that she could asked you that but she wanted to know the answer now.

Continuing to look around.

It's still a little early before their family eat dinner at their house, so she decided to look around again for a minute, but once she drag herself at the back space of the school.

She's looking for you but instead she saw Minju smoking.

" Minju ? " Yuri called her.

Getting startled at the voice Minju's hand move on its own as she throw the stick of the cigarette as if she's didn't use it.

" Yuri " Minju called her chuckling nervously.

Yuri started approaching her while taking a glance at Minju's back to look for the cigarette she throw, only for Minju to step on it like hiding a perfect evidence for a crime.

" You smoke ? "

Yuri was sure she saw a smoke coming out from Minju, it's not even that cold for her mouth to release a water vapor on the air.

She's 100 percent sure, she saw what's Minju doing.

" No ? " Minju answered her scratching the back of her neck, and once Yuri's already standing infront of her.

Yuri move away getting disgusted by the smell of a smoke coming from Minju's mouth, caused by the cigarette.

" You smell like a cigarette " Yuri said.

Minju sighed what else can she do, Yuri already caught her.

She knows it's unhealthy and unnatural for a student like her to smoke but somehow it calms her down whenever her body starts fidgeting with her hands and feet, like she's looking for something.

Smoking became her medicine and stress relief.

It started as a curious thought, her Dad would leave his cigarettes packs everywhere in their house where he wanted to leave it and Minju would simply take one or two whenever no one's around till she would reek of smoke and ashes.

She often wonders how she ended up smoking at the age of Highschool.

Sure she do smoke but Minju never let her life get affected on it, when it comes to school she's always included on the tops which benefits her.

She've been smoking for a long time already but she never get caught once but today someone already did.

" Does your parents knows you're smoking ? " Yuri asked her after Minju explained why is she smoking.

Minju look at her and shake her head, her parents have no idea that she's smoking and it'll be a disaster if they find out.

" You'll be in trouble "

Humming at Yuri's words, Minju chuckled as the latter looked at her with confusion.