46

Just like what you and Chaewon have talked about, both of you agreed to meet at school by five or Five-Thirty in the morning.

So you could help her finish some of the papers she need to answer and you're sure that Chaewon already answered some of it once she arrived at their house.

Which is true.

It'll be submitted today's afternoon as well, and there's no other chance to finish it once the bell rings.

" Morning " You heard someone spoke behind you, and it was Chaewon who just arrived.

" Are you here for too long ? " She asked you, she didn't expect that you'll Early in the school when she wanted herself to go first Before you could.

Guess, you're desperate to help her with all the things she's going to answer.

Arriving earlier than the President, while you're waiting earlier for her to arrive.

You were watching and reading some stuffs about Further Math that Hyewon send to you when you ask her about it.

You remember she's also a member of a Math club so you asked her some questions about it which she answered quickly via chat.

At first Hyewon was confused why would you ask something about Further Math when that lesson was only given to Math club members and she's sure you're not one of them.

Though she decided to just ignored it and let you ask some questions about Further Math as much as you want, besides she guess that you're just curious at it.

" You sleep late ? " Once she arrived the first thing you notice is she's wearing specs which is unusual for you to see but when she walk closer to you, you thought that maybe she sleep late.

She look like someone who didn't get enough of sleep.

Taking a sit on the space beside you, Chaewon nodded her head groggily.

It's a good thing for her, that you choose the far and a little hidden Outdoor School Furniture, far away from the gate and entrance inside the building.

For sure, If some of the students saw you and her together, it will be a big mess and probably rumors will start to spread.

" A bit late " Chaewon added before yawning quietly which you find cute.

And you blame the school for giving this girl beside you, lots of school works to do.

School works have been a bother to students life, being forced to do some requirements before the deadline or else you'll fail, and because of that it ruined the students sleeping schedule like Chaewon, just to finish those stuffs.

School gives us benefits and it gives bad affects to us too.

School became one of the easiest way to ruin students physical and mental health.

" What time ? "

Chaewon look at you tiredly. You can clearly see that she can't open her eyes fully and that's because the President is very tired and sleepy.

" Around quarter 3 "

Removing her bag on her back, Chaewon place it on top of the table beside her, starting to grab the papers that needed to be done and your jacket.

" Here, I forgot to bring it back " Chaewon spoke handling you your jacket that you let her use when you spilled your coffee at her that time in the library.

Realizing you haven't ask Chaewon about it ever since that day happened it clearly slipped in your mind.

" You can have it " You said pushing her extended hand back to her. " I don't mind at all, I have lots of jacket " You added.

Chaewon look at you contemplating to accept it.

Not that she don't like your idea to give it to her, because she badly want to ask you if she can have it.

" You sure ? "

Nodding your head, you look back at the instructions of the essay you're reading.

Chaewon shake her head deciding to not ask you about it anymore thinking that you might change your mind.

As she place the Jacket on the space between you and her.

Chaewon starts reading the essay she did last night, thinking if there's something wrong like the spelling or grammar.

" Do you have extra pen ? " You asked her after grabbing the empty paper she put on top of the table.

Chaewon nodded her head and fetch a pen on her bag and gave it to you once she found one.

Starting to right the sentence in your mind about the Philippines Government Essay topic that's needed to do.

Glancing at you, Chaewon continued reading, and let out a yawn multiple times.

Which didn't escape from you.

You could tell that Chaewon is so close to sleeping deprive, specially with those doe eyes of her looking so sleepy and heavy, like she's forcing herself to wake up.

You drop the pen gently on the table and face her.

" Get some sleep first, take a nap as long as you can " Chaewon would keep on yawning every second and it's bothering you.

Thinking how could she let herself not getting enough of sleep and cant let those stupid papers undone.

Chaewon shook her head.

Insisting that she still can keep herself awake despite having less than two hours of sleep.

" Don't worry about this, I'll do it " Pertaining to the papers placed between you and Chaewon.

" It's fine, I still need to answer Further Math " She insisted, attempting to grab the Further Math Test Paper before her hand could reach.

You hold her hand stopping it.

Chaewon was startled not just because you stopped her hand for trying to reach the paper.

But because you start patting her head.

" No No No, Be a good Cub " Patting her head softly, Chaewon's forehead creased.

Thinking what the hell are you doing and what the hell did you just call her.

You freaking call her a Cub and it's her first time getting called by someone like that.

Removing your hand that's patting her head, she place it down before removing your hold on her other hand this time, realizing you haven't let go of it.

" The heck you're saying " Chaewon mumbled and you weren't able to hear it.

And once Chaewon successfully reach the Further Math test Paper that's when reality hits you.

" Did I just do that ? " You ask yourself not believing you really did that.

You patt her head and you even called her a Cub.

Though you won't take back what you said.

You actually think Chaewon is a Cub.

A Baby Cub.

_______