44

Grabbing some rocks near you, didn't matter if it's big, flat or small.

You start throwing it on the river like a normal throw not how you do skipping rocks.

" Fuck, this stupid heart of mine " You spoke before you threw a rock on the river.

It's not even a minute when Yujin leave you, and now you felt like you wanted to release how annoyed you are at yourself by throwing some rocks on the river.

You're frustrated not just because of what are you feeling, also because of the grudge you've been holding for someone.

Remembering those anger you keep for a certain person you wanted to let it out.

" Fuck, the stupid school " Another rock was thrown.

" I hate My family " Another rock.

" I hate Minju " Another rock.

" I hate them " Then another rock.

" I hate myself " and another.

" And Fuck this stupid feelings " Without realizing that you throw a medium size of a rock, you were grabbing the rocks you could grab without looking at it.

The last rock did more damage than it should have from the rest rocks you throwed.

Some water flew to your direction practically soaking you a little and you're fine with it, it'll be dried soon

You we're never good at keeping your force in check when you are emotionally frustrated, just like how you throw the ball at Minju on that game.

If ever, you would give everything to erase and make those frustration to disappeared and be normal without keeping something mentally.

You want to be away from everything, away from Minju, away from your selfish family and away from this cruel world.

A life with your best friends and with Jiu are what you wanted to have, where you could be real happy, free, and maybe where you could be your true self.

You just wished you had that opportunity, specially the opportunity to turn back time.

You wanted to go back at the past and correct everything and you know that's impossible.

You were in your deep thoughts, not until a lone voice spoke out behind you, causing you to jump a little.

" Now, what did those fish ever do to you ? "

You glance at the person behind you. " Chaewon " You breathed out.

You had been so caught up in your own emotions that you didn't sensed someone's coming.

Chaewon gaze down at you before taking a sit on the free space of the bench beside you.

She've been watching you from afar throwing those rocks very hard and she have no idea that at every rock you threw, there's always a sentence before it was thrown.

She wasn't able to see it, your back is facing her after all and when she noticed that you had calm a little she decided to approach you before you could throw another rock, giving the fishes no mercy.

" How long have you been standing there ?, You should've let me know " You spoke before dropping the rock on your hand that you're about to throw again.