14

Arriving back at the place where you always visited the 2 precious girl on your life.

You place your bike under a tree before walking up to visit your grandma and Jiu's grave.

Just like what you always do, you visited your grandma first before visiting Jiu.

Stopping infront of Jiu's grave, you smile.

You've been missing Jiu every seconds that passed, wishing that someday you'll see her smile again.

It was so hard to lost someone and the most hardest part is they're the one who always support and cared for you but they're the one who leave first.

That's really a bummer.

Putting the flowers you bought, on her grave, you smiled.

How come it's been 3 years when Jiu died yet the memory is still fresh on your mind.

It was too painful that you can't even not think of it for a while.

You take a sit beside her grave and stare at her name wishing it wasn't her name that's written.

" Ah right, Minju's back I know you'll be mad at me for treating her like that "

" But what else can I do ? she disappointment me the most and I hate her for some reason "

You spoke.

As Minju arrived at the same place where you are now, she walk up the mountain just to see a familiar figure sitting beside Jiu's grave and she's sure it was you.

She decided to walk carefully, to not make any noise she don't want to disturb you as possible.

Hearing what you're saying she stopped walking when she's about to hide behind the tree.

" Minju, I still blame her for your death, I don't know why but thinking if she should have answered your callss instead of spending her night with her own girlfriend, you should be alive by now joining me on the school "

" Anyways let's move on I don't want to hear her name "

" I forgot to mention I broke Dad's car "

" Im crazy right ? " You chuckled, right now you're just talking at yourself, talking to an air.

" Well I wouldn't done that just because I want too, I just hate him that I want to leave the house quickly as possible, I hate him so much "

You spoke.

Hearing a sudden sound on your phone, it was the alarm you always set every Saturday morning.

" Oh, Looks like I need to go "

Standing up, you face Jiu's grave and put your bag on your back. " See you "

Approaching the opposite tree next to where is Minju hiding, you ride your bike leaving the place without realizing that Minju has been around you all along.

Walking away from the tree she's hiding when she can't see you anymore.

She sighed before approaching the same grave you went.

" It's been a while Jiu " Minju spoke with a sad smile formed on her lips.

" I miss you and Im sorry "

_________