EPILOGUE

Weekend have finally come again.

The day we're most students and workers have their own rest day or let's say their free days.

Though for you, and your friends it'll be a tiring day once this day ends.

" Yah! An Yujin! " You shouted, Chasing the dog who's trying to run away after eating your precious chocolate that you're about to put inside your mouth.

" It's just a chocolate! " Yujin shouted back while laughing her ass off, trying so hard to gap her distance at you but she failed once you were able to catch her up really fast.

As the others watched both of you messing around with each other, they keep laughing finding it so funny.

" Yena! "

" Hyewon! I need back up! "

Hearing what you just shout, Hyewon and Yena look at each other before running towards you and Yujin, who's now laying on the floor.

Yujin should be glad that her shirt isn't white or else it'll be very dirty.

" What a bunch of kids " Wonyoung chuckled and the 3 girls left with her chuckled too, while the other just smile.

Minju watched you laughing from afar. Those laughs she have never seen it before ever since Jiu died.

Now she know why is it hard for you to forget something even if it happened many years ago. She's sure you still remember the day the 3 of you spend together.

It's really a bummer that both of you lost a precious friend. Not just a friend but a sister.

" are you okay ? " Noticing her girlfriends sudden mood. Minju nodded in response. " Im okay Yul " She said at Yuri.

Who would have thought both of them would ended up together ?

They learned that maybe The first person they like are really not for them. Because they're for each other.

Yuri gave her girlfriend a nod and continued walking to approach you and the others.

Yuri was so happy for you and Chaewon, and She's also happy for herself that she finally found the perfect person for her.

It was unexpected, but she won't complain, she can see that Minju's not the type of person who'll leave her for just a stupid break up reasons.

" She really changed " Minju mumbled very lowly to herself. From the immatured Verna to the so matured Verna.

Though she's sure you're not fully matured because what you're showing now is so immature at their sights.

You're still stubborn as you used to be, Not that She has the right to complain.

She thought that maybe you just need a certain person who would understand you besides your friends and herself.

A certain person that would stay by your side and support you no matter what and that time have finally come.

She just hopes that Chaewon is the right one.

Finally reaching the place where the 4 of you are. Yujin quickly move herself away from the 3 of you and hide behind her girlfriend.

" That's enough " Chaewon said and you nodded your head at her before Letting go of the poor duck who was just tickled multiple times.