48

Having no idea that Chaewon is already awake.

Chaewon just watch you, being so focused and desperate to answer her paperwork's specially the Further Math which you're trying to answer now.

Chaewon have been thinking what's gotten onto you, that you decided to help her with the paperworks given to her.

Letting out a quiet yawn that she've been holding ever since she woke up just so she won't get your attention, she failed.

Looking at her direction quickly, you were startled seeing the president awake again.

" How long you've been awake ? " You asked still eyes focusing on the Further Math test paper.

" I don't know I lost count " Chaewon shrugged, though she've been awake for a minute by now.

She find it amusing seeing how concentrated you are while doing the papers which she should be the one answering, she should felt bad for watching you because she spent that time to just stare and watch you instead of helping.

Glancing at your watch, It's still early and it's not been a 5 minutes when she woke up again.

Diverting your attention back on the test paper before you could forget that solution on your mind, you start writing it.

" you still have two hours left to sleep " You spoke, also thinking that you still have the amount of time to finish all the rest paperwork's that Chaewon needs.

Chaewon look at you before stretching her back and sit straight. " My back's aching already "

The only reason why she woke up again is because she can feel her back starting to hurt before she could even take herself on a deep sleep.

Her position isn't great, it just makes her body feel numb and pain.

" I'll just probably sleep later " You heard her mumbled, letting out a yawn again.

You stopped what you're doing and face her. You couldn't care less for the President, you saw how lots of things she needed to do, as a student and as the school council president.

And after the paperworks that was given to her now, there will be lots more to come.

That's why you volunteered to answer the rest of the activities she wasn't able to start and finish even if sometimes you're having a hard time to answer it too.

You don't like it when students health was ruined because of school.

Ofcourse having a Best Friend with the same position like Chaewon, you know how hard it is.

She was just like Jiu, always stressing herself in paperwork's and school that she forgot to take care of herself and health.

You remember arguing at her about it, and Jiu explained why she's doing it.

She keeps saying that she's not like you, smart and average.

She was always the loser between you and Minju but both of you don't care about it. What matters is she's your friend and you're there for her.

You hate it whenever someone is sick.

You hate it whenever someone is lacking of sleep because of school works.

Inshort you hate school.

" Here " Grabbing the Jacket she used, you place the folded jacket on your lap and tapped it, motioning Chaewon to lay down there.