6

Waking up early in the morning.

It's Tuesday and you're in your classroom sitting on your chair lazily acting like it's been the hardest week and days you have ever had, other than last night since you weren't able to take a proper sleep because of too much noise and you blame Minju for it.

Minju who's now on her way on your classroom getting assigned in the same room with you.

Seeing her on the door you sighed annoyingly, what a really bad day to start with.

Ignoring her presence in the classroom like she's not breathing alive.

You leaned your head on your own table wanting to take a sleep.

But before a minute could pass, a boy entered the classroom angrily startling your classmates.

" Where's Park Verna ?! " He shouted and none of your classmates answered him so he enter inside and search for you, till he saw you head leaned on the table.

Approaching you angrily with his feet stomping hard on the floor.

He pushed the side of the table as your upper body forcedly face the other side waking you up.

" Yah! " He shouted.

You raised your head lazily before looking at him who's now funning in anger.

What a really great day, Another fight, Another guidance.

" So you're the girl who's stealing my girlfriend from me! " The guy shouted.

Judging him from head to toe you can say that he's from the other room.

Your classmates just watched both of you while Minju is already standing, readying herself to help you if ever the boy will do something.

Ignoring what he said, you stand on your chair and look at him.

" What are you looking at ?! " He asked you angrily.

You scoffed crossing your arms. " You accused me for stealing your girlfriend ? "

" What's her name ? " You asked him, playing it cool.

" Jc right ? " You asked him again being aware who's this boy standing infront of you, who have a guts to destroy your sleep.

" She told me some weirdo is stalking her, that was you ? huh ?

" She blocked you on Facebook so you went into her house she even said you were tough to get rid of " You spoke, increasing his anger.

As he approached you, he grab your collar didn't care if you're a girl, he can hurt whoever he want.

" What did you say ?! " He asked you angrily.

Minju was about to approach you and you saw it so you push the chair beside you to block her before she could even approach both of you.

You don't need her help, you don't need her at all.

" Loser "

Dropping those words, his anger increased more that he can't even control his self anymore.

Swinging his left arm to punch you before his fist could touch your face, someone spoke.

" What do you think are you doing ? are you aware that I can call you to the guidance now " The president said.

Your classmates sat back on their chair quickly seeing the School council president standing beside the door.

They're afraid that they will get included to what's happening from both of you.

The guy look at you deadly before dropping his left arm, releasing his grip at you.

Ofcourse just with the voice of the person, he's aware that it's the School President, Kim Chaewon.

" Go back to your room before I could tell you to go at the guidance now " Chaewon continued.

The guy sighed pushing you back.

" We're not done " He was embarrassed that you drop those words before he could even said something.

Leaving your classroom, he walk passed the president.

He's afraid that he'll end up getting inside the guidance, everyone is afraid of it except you who already experienced entering that room many times already.

Once he leave, You and Chaewon's eyes met again.

No words were exchanged, just looking at each others eyes like she's warning you if you leave the classroom now you're dead.

__________