CHAPTER EIGHTY NINE: Contradictory

I knew we had both moved at the same time, but I couldn't help but feel as though it had been me who initiated it.

Levi's mouth was as fierce as I had remembered it to be, attacking my lips with no hesitation. I tried to match him, but I was smaller. Weaker. He had me bowing to his whim without any effort at all.

My fingers tore into ebony, and his into (H/C) as we stumbled in a heated tangle, blinded by rage-induced passion. He seemed to have a destination in mind, but I didn't care where. Nothing mattered in the slightest as he tore my uniform jacket from my body, carelessly throwing it aside in a fashion that would not normally match his character.

How the hell did we end up like this?

Levi and I seemed to thrive off of negative emotions, and when they mixed together, it was dangerous. This kind of dangerous. Our chemistry was magnificently toxic and mutually beneficial.

He made quick work of most of my other clothes, and I was helpless to his animosity, allowing him to strip me down and hoist me up to wrap my legs around his waist. His tongue coaxed gasps and shudders from within my mouth, expertly training my senses to react to him.

My back struck the wall just by the entrance to his room, and I yelped down into his throat, the feeling of being crushed between stone and flesh making my blood rush twice as fast. His hands roamed brazenly over my body, to palm and squeeze at my breasts, to cup my ass, to-

The noise that breached my lips was almost shameful when his fingers found their way past the waistband of my underwear and down between my legs, and that was when Levi pulled back. He was still close, close enough to taste, but his eyes were screaming so many things at once.

I want you.

I need you.

Is this okay?

You need to tell me.

I lo...

"Yes..." I barely forced my consent out before I reclaimed his lips, which muffled my whine as he began to assault the most sensitive part of my anatomy. He'd done such things before, but this was different. Neither of us were under the influence of alcohol, only our emotions. Though somehow that seemed to cloud our judgement even more.

Just like he was on the battlefield, Levi was an expert at reading the signs. He curled and scissored his fingers in ways that had me near breathless in mere moments, vigilant in reading my physical cues even when he was so distracted.

Making sure I was safely pinned to the wall by his body, Levi used his other hand to yank at my underwear, effectively tearing the material and rendering them useless from there on out. With easier access, he really amped up the movement of his fingers, and I needed to take a longer break from his lips just to get enough oxygen.

"L..Levi..." I whimpered his name, somehow not feeling all too pathetic with my submissive display. He was driving me home almost too quickly, and he could tell by the way I clawed at the shoulders of his shirt, fraying cotton with my nails. "P..please...I'm-"

With barely a moment to register what he was doing, fingers were replaced with something much thicker, and much, much hotter. I hadn't even felt him remove himself from over the top of his slacks, but I wasn't complaining. Not even for a second.

"Sorry..." He whispered almost too softly for the moment before he began to rut into me, the feeling of his fingers instantly forgotten now that I knew what else he could make me feel.

My arms and legs curled around him tighter that before, but in a contradictory move I leaned in and bit into the crook of his neck, eliciting a sharp hiss.
"This...hah...shouldn't be happening, b..but don't you dare stop..!" I snapped, trailing off into a cry as he dragged me away from the wall, still in his arms, and began to stumble to a new location.