CHAPTER FOURTEEN: Escalation

*This is the only sexual content warning I shall be giving for this story*

"Beginnings, huh..?" Eld turned a little more, though his eyes didn't stray lower than my chin. "Then...tell me...how would you say we would begin..?" I knew I was straying into dangerous territory, but that was the story of my life. There was no way this could be more traumatic than facing a creature over fifteen feet tall, right?

"W..well...we would probably start by turning around...to face each other..?" It sounded like I was questioning myself, but I knew that was what I wanted. I guess I was just testing to see if he was on the same page as me.

He uttered a small chuckle, then I felt him begin to turn himself around. I hurried to do the same, and in seconds we were facing each other; toe to toe, and staring into each other's faces.

"Then what?" The bastard was smirking now, and my confidence was being sucked dry. Fumbling with my hands beneath the water, I chewed on the inside of my cheek.
"Then...uh...I'd probably move c..closer..." I murmured as I slid myself towards him. He parted his knees to give me room, and I could have sworn the water was about to start boiling with how hot I felt inside.

Despite having a cherry-dusted face, Eld didn't seem all that nervous. He watched me closely with a half smile until I was almost in his lap.
"What about now..?" He tilted his head a little on purpose, and that's when my hands flew up to cover my face.
"I..I didn't think this far ahead!" I admitted in an embarrassed cry, and he laughed softly before I felt his hands caress my upper arms. That feeling alone was enough to stop me from freaking out externally, but there was still an entire zoo in my stomach.

"I'm...just gonna throw this out there...but...what if the next step was me kissing you..?" My head snapped up immediately as he murmured that question, and it was like I was under some kind of spell. I wasn't sure if it was because I liked him so much, or just genuine curiosity, but I wanted him to kiss me more than anything.

"Th..that could work..." I swallowed as one of his hands found its way to my chin, where he coaxed my face towards his slowly. He had me in some kind of trance as I stared into his glossy oak eyes, and once his coarse lips met mine, I was done for.

I..I'm in a bath...with Eld...and he's fucking kissing me...WHAT THE FU-

Even though I was in an internal panic, I melted into the kiss; allowing Eld to pull me in closer until I was leaning against his chest. It was slow, gentle and had my head in a spin, but it was over all too quickly. Pulling back, the blond kept the tip of his nose pressed against mine, and his eyes were closed.

"This is a really bad idea..." He murmured before capturing my breath again. Oh, I knew it was. If Levi found out, god knows what he would do, but he wasn't there. It was just the two of us, and I was wanting everything.

Eld's tongue slid gently against my bottom lip, and I obediently parted it from the top so that he could deepen the kiss. Not once did I ever believe feeling someone else's tongue in my mouth could feel pleasant, but there I was, craving more and giving him complete and utter control over the situation. My arms found their way around his neck; thin trickles of water racing down over his toned chest as I crawled just a fraction closer; basically in his lap, now.
"Am I...doing it okay..?" I questioned, kind of self conscious about my performance. He obviously had experience, and I didn't want to mess it up.

"Flawlessly..." He mumbled before pulling me into a damp embrace. "...but...we shouldn't go any further.." It was a given that he felt me deflate in his arms, but he still held me close. His heartbeat was fast, as was mine, and I wasn't giving up.