A/N - New Cover + Stuff

I hated looking at the shitty, photoshopped cover I made like a year and a half ago, so I made a new one, using Clip Studio Paint Ex and Canva.

I really wanted to add Eld in, but I couldn't draw him right, plus he didn't really fit in 😔

Heavily referenced, of course.

Also decided to even Jean and Levi out, because it looked ridiculous having their actual heights back to back 😂

One other thing I wanted to mention...

I've noticed, since the beginning, a lot of comments relating to 'oh my god, this (Y/N) is a hoe', so I wanted to clear some things up.

At the beginning, as we all know, Y/N was faithful to Eld. Sure, she occaisionally became flustered during interactions with others, but that's natural, right?

After his death, I stretched the timeline a bit, seeing as most of the series is squished into a mere 4 months. She didn't bounce back into the game quite as quickly as it seems.

Not only that, but Y/N is incredibly lacking when it comes to understanding of emotions and interacting with other people. She spent most of her life alone, and prior to being outside of the walls, she really only socialised with her abusive family members, her elder brother, the Garrison soliders and, sometimes, Erwin.

She's lonely, confused, and doesn't quite understand things the way she should at her age. Affection was a foreign concept to her, for the most part, especially romantic affection.

The definition of a hoe is a person who will have sex with anybody. This isn't the case with Y/N. She had genuine feelings towards Eld, and she also has these genuine feelings towards Jean, Levi and Reiner. Are they all the same feeling? No, they aren't, but she doesn't understand how to tell the difference.

She isn't jumping from man to man to just sleep with them. She truly cares for the characters I chose as interests. I'm not getting all pissy over the comments (mostly), but I DID state in the description that this is a multi x reader. It isn't like she's hopping around banging Pyxis, Eren, Oluo...god forbid, Zeke.

Of course, I'm not trying to be rude in the slightest. You're all entitled to your opinions, and I'm sorry if this upsets anyone. I just see so many comments in a lot of my multi stories saying this and it gets old fast. Yes, there will be some romance/physicality overlapping, but I shall be attempting to write it in the most tasteful way I possibly can.

Anyway, enjoy the new pic of the pipsqueak, undercut stallion and rock-hard nugget man!