Introduction

Note: I have started publishing the  complete English version of this story. If you are a    non-Tamil reader then look for the English version My Innocent PA ( English Version ) under my profile. Thank You.

********************

Yash Abhimanyu, 29 years, CEO of YM Groups. A very cold hearted person and known for his arrogance. A perfect and well built physique for any girl would drool over him and yearn for his touch. Apology and forgive are the two words that never existed for him.Hates to love and being loved. He hates the word love from his past experience. His close friend Rishi is the only person whom he allowed in his personal space.Nanda is his P.I, body guard who has been working for Yash for a long time and a trustworthy person. Nanda carry out all of Yash's secret works. Yash lived in his own mansion close to his office. No one was allowed to his mansion except for Geetha who was in her 50's and worked for his family from his childhood. His parents stayed in their mansion and Yash never visit them unless it was anything official or any mandatory family meet.

Anjali Raghunathan is a 26 years old introvert girl. A lovely person who just wished to be loved and cared in her life which she never got in her life. Pain and hurt was the only word existed in her life so far. She never had big dream of marrying a prince but a simple life where she will be loved. There was not a night that she slept peacefully without nightmares. She wondered how it could be if there was a day she could sleep without nightmares but felt that day would never come in her life. Saran, Nila and Diya are her friends who stayed with her in thick and thin. Nila, Diya and Anjali stayed in a rented apartment. She felt being herself without fear only with her friends. 

What happens when they meet each other?

Destiny doesn't makes things easier also none could escape from it. 

Gear up to witness Yash and Anjali's life.

**********

A/N: 

I have read few ff which is related to CEO and PA incase if you come across any scene or dialogue of mine related to any other ff please feel free to bring it to my notice. 

eppavum pola unga veetu pillaya nenachu support pannunga. Its only your votes and comments that encourages me so please keep voting and commenting.

Since I take my time to give updates daily I couldn't reply to your comments but I enjoy reading them. They give me positive vibes. Hope you all understand.

Thanks. Take care. 

Will see soon with updates. May be in a day or two.