Chapter 9

Recap: Anjali misunderstands Yash from the gesture of Jhansi.

**************

The innocent and naive girl who appears to be to all is not what she looks. The past made her life scary and not to blame the situation turned on the fear in her. After Anjali returned to her seat she couldn't get over the fear after meeting Yash. Whereas Yash was wondering on what bothered her to fear so much. He felt frustrated when he saw her trembling infront of him for no reason and thanks to Jhansi who had already spoiled his mood made him lash out at Anjali.

But when she walked in with his lunch box he felt extremely bad to witness her red eyes out of crying. So he just asked her to place the box on his table and leave his room. Once she left he turned the CCTV to check on her. He sighed and raked his fingers through his hair looking at Anjali who was sobbing and trembling. Her lunch box was untouched and she was looking at the screen infront of her.

Yash called Rishi to his room to speak to him. Rishi walked in and his face frowned when he saw Yash with a messy hair and pacing in his room.

Rishi: Yash enna achu ?

Yash: Rishi, andha ponnu yenda enna pathale ippadi bayapadra ? 

Rishi : Tell me completely man. 

Yash told him about Jhansi's act and later how Anjali entered with a scary face and how he showed his anger towards her.

Rishi: Yash, if Jhansi created problem why did you show it on Anjali. Now turn on the footage after Jhansi left your cabin. May be we will get answer.

Both sat next to each other and turned on the footages. Yash saw Anjali's reaction when Jhansi left his cabin and they switch the CCTV to see what Jhansi had done but soon Yash hit the desk forcefully on seeing Jhansi's actions.

Rishi: Idha paatha andha ponnukku unmela bayam varama love ah varum. Interview la kiss pathi question kettadhu ava mind ku vandhu irukkum adhan bayandhu poi iruppa.

Yash: I don't want to see that idiot in my floor. Either de-promote her or fire her. I don't want her around Anjali anymore and the reason should be known to everyone. 

Rishi: do you want everyone to know the reason or Anjali to know?

Yash: Rishi, believe me I m in a perfect mood to kill anyone. Let you not be the one.

Rishi: Yash, be cool. Let your actions speak louder than words. Let Anjali feel safe and secure around you by your actions. Hope you understand.

Yash nodded his head and leaned back in his seat. Rishi stood to leave for his cabin.

Yash: Rishi, she didn't have her food. speak to her.

Rishi: Ava sapdala nu unakku eppadi theriyum ?

Yash: Dey sonnadha sei.

Rishi: Poren poren unakku PA vandha enakku work koraiyum nu paathen but adhigam dhan agudhu. 

Rishi walked to Anjali asking for a file and Anjali immediately stood up not before wiping her tears.

Rishi: Anjali, saptiya?

Anj: Yes sir. just now.

Rishi saw the lunch box and took in his hand which weighed full.

Rishi: Yen sapdala?

Anj: nothing sir, not feeling hungry.

Rishi: Come to pantry.

Both Anjali and Rishi walked to the pantry and Rishi looked at anjali whi standing with her gaze at the floor.

Rishi: Anjali, Did Yash scold you ?