Chapter - 116

Recap: Yash and Anjali spend a intimate time. Tiwari and Goutham blackmail the Russian fighter to kill Yash during the fight.

**************

Meera and Vinitha were in the living when they saw a lady walking in pulling trolley bags. Both Meera and Vinitha looked at each other and stopped the lady.

Mee: Who are you and how could walk in just like that without getting permission ?

Lady: Sorry madam but my boss madam gave me order to carry her luggage inside. I cant disobey her.

Vin: Who is your shit madam ?

Varushini walked in all glory flipping her hair with a sly smile.

Var: I told her to carry my luggage. whats the problem in that ?

Mee: Why does she bring your luggage here ? Take those and leave my home right now.

Var: Sorry but I m here not to leave immediately but to stay over. I can't stay alone anymore. I need someone to take care of me during the pregnancy. Who else can care for me and baby other than the baby daddy. And I have all rights to stay here with my fiance.

Mee: Who is your fiance ? Just get out Varushini. Don't make me mad. I m his legal wife still.

Var: but I m carrying his child.

Vin: If you are carrying his child that doesn't means you could stay at our house. you are just a bitch mistress who trapped an old married man whom you once called your father. Did you get that you whore. Now just get out.

Var: Why do you stress yourself ? oh may be your child got a competitor in Abhi darls properties.

Vin: Fuck with his properties. I m not any whore like you to go behind men for money or properties. I m a queen to all the properties of my father.

Mee: Vinitha stay calm, its not good for the child. 

Vin: She deserves this treatment maa, let her get it.

Abhimanyu comes from the study hearing the commotion and sees Varushini standing with her luggage.

Abhi: Varushini why are you here and why did you not call me before coming over ?

Var: Abhi, I can't stay alone anymore and I missed you a lot. I wanted you to care for our baby. How long can I do it alone ? I came here only to get names. Do I deserve this for carrying your child ?

She fake cried hiding her face in his chest. Meera and Vinitha threw disgusting looks at the both. Abhimanyu looked at Meera who had hurt in her eyes. 

Abhi: Meera, Let her stay here please. Atleast for few days. 

Mee: You are a shameless man Abhimanyu. You cannot stoop anymore low and I have only disgust for you. How dare you ask me to let your mistress stay under one roof with me ?

Abhi: Meera, you are not ready to listen to me. Please try to understand and just lets speak about this alone. Let her be here for some days. I beg you.

Var: Abhi if you have to beg for just my stay then how will you take care of me and our baby. Are you going to abandon us ?

Abh: I never said so, She is my wife and I can't ignore her.

Var: Then who am I to you ? A machine to bear your child is it ? What respect do I get now ?

Abhi: Fine stay here and stop talking. I will let the maid get a room ready for you.

Vin: What you are doing is absolutely ridiculous. You are mistreating maa by doing this. How could you expect to see her face daily after what you both have done to her.