Chapter - 78

Recap: Yash and Anjali get married. All their friends pour their wishes.

***************

Yash, Vikram, Aryan, Raghav, Rishi and Nanda were in a room and all the girls were in a room. 

Though Vikram , Aryan were speaking about their college days and business, Yash had his thoughts around his wife who was separated from him by the girls to have their girls time.

Ris: Do you think that he is even listening to what you say ? He has his body here but his mind, heart, soul has already flew to Anjali.

Ary: Dey unkitta dhan da pesurom. 

Yas: I m all ears man. continue.

Ary: Serious Yash, Ranjith called me now. Minister Tiwari is upto something after you killed his son. 

Vik: Today you have invited him for your reception. We have our men watching him.

Yas: He won't execute his plan atleast not until we commence the new project. He has his eyes on it and expecting a huge sum from it for his benefits.

Ary: Before that we need to get him cornered.

Yas: I promised him to help in upcoming elections. He will be at my back whatever the results of it be. If he wins then he will at power again or he lose then his rage will be against me. Anyhow I will be at his radar.

Vik: We need to get out the details of his money in Swiss. So far we got the details of all his properties across the country. 

Ary: We will plan a perfect trap with his own money and properties so that he will not tail behind us.

Ragh: How is your kickboxing training going on ?

Yas: On a break for marriage. Probably I will resume in a week again. Naa vittalum Anjali vida matta. 

Vik: I m so happy that she got you in to your passion finally.

As the businessmen were busy in their business talks, the laughter of the girls echoed the resorts.

Sana: Where have you planned your honeymoon Anjali ?

Anj: No akka, not yet planned. We haven't discussed about it.

Dhi: Appo enna dha pannuvinga room kulla ?

Sanju: What will they do in room ? Only romance no talking right Anjali ?

Mal: Sanju akka, experience pesudhu pola ?

Sanju: romba experience dhan. We stayed without even speaking to each other for atleast three or four months marriage.

Anj: Oh my god ?

Sana: Sanju and me both had a tuff time for months after marriage but later rendu perum appadiye romantic hero ah maaritanga.

Anj: I had a bad time before marriage. I mean being his PA was a deadly dream. He use to just scare me everyday. Paathale bayama irukkum.

Nil: Ippo paathale romance mattum dhan varudhu la Anjali.

They stopped their conversation when there was a knock on the door. Nila opened and saw the men waiting outside. 

Vik: Sana, newly weds need sometime we should get moving. Lets meet again for lunch.

Girls nodded in acceptance and they all left to their rooms to relax. Once everyone left Yash leaned on the door and saw Anjali blushing. He entered inside and closed the door.  Yash sat opposite to her on the bed and held her chin and lifted her face to look at him.