Chapter - 87

Recap: Yash and Anjali spend a night in the yatch.

*************

Life is the most beautiful when we have the person we love the most by our side. How could it be when we are on the earth's one of the most beautiful places with that person, it is heaven and one could wish the time to freeze to hold the moment forever. Anjali and Yash felt the same being in each other's embrace.

Anjali was sleeping and Yash was admiring and caressing her hair for a long time after he woke up. He looked at the time and decided to get ready for the day's explore and moved to the washroom and got ready in a short and vest. He woke up Anjali with a kiss and pushed her into the washroom to get ready. She came back after bath in a robe and searched for her dress.

Yash gave a bag and asked her to change into it. Once Anjali saw the dress she dropped it from her hand and looked at him.

Anj: Mudiyadhu, kandippa mudiyadhu naa poda matten. what if anybody sees me ?

Yas: Anjali, calm down. first case nobody except me will see you. And I know you will not wear a swim suite so I got you this. so please change into this, I m taking somewhere. Don't you believe me. How will I let someone see you in this ?

Anj: But when we return the perosn who drives the boat will see me ?

Yas: For your kind information, I will drive the boat and we are not returning resort. I m taking you to a private place.

Anj: Room na kooda paravla, eppadi idha pottu veliya poradhu ?

Yas: Seri vendam vidu. Wear anything you want and come out quickly. We have less time.

Yash came out of the room and waited for her at the table with breakfast. Few minutes later Anjali came out in slow steps. Yash saw and walked towards her and kissed her forehead holding her waist. She was wearing a tankini and a short skirt which was above her thighs.

Yas: You look stunning Anjali. Perfectly beautiful. Be bold and confident of your beauty. Lets have breakfast and get going.

She sat on the edge of seat and they had breakast. Later he took her hand and walked into the motor boat.

Anj: Really you know to drive is it ?

Yas: Don't worry you will be safe. 

He wore the coolers and looked like a model and she was drooling over him. He started the boat and roared it to life. Anjali stood by his side and watched him rotating the wheels. He pulled her to his front and held her hands on the wheel and he drove the boat with her hands. She was enjoying it. Yash squeezed her bum and his hands roamed on her bare thighs below her short skirt.

With all fun, teasing and romance with hot kiss they neared the Ile aux Cocos island and he stopped the boat and jumped into the water and carried her to him.

Yas: This is a private Island. I have reserved it for us today so no worries of people being around. 

Anj: Yash, why do you spend so much. We could have come along with visitors too.

Yas: Visitors kooda vandha how will I finish my fantasies.

He winked at her and walked ahead while she gulped and saw the surroundings and followed him. He took her to the cottage and dropped his backpack on the couch. Later they walked on the shore watching the birds on the shore digging out the tiny crabs shells. 

Anjali sat on the shore and watched Yash swimming. The crystal clear water was a warm view and she enjoyed it. The waves drenched her. Later she started building a castle on the shore. After a long time Yash came out of the water and saw her playing with sand. He tiptoed and dropped a tiny fish into her tankini and Anjali started jumping and screaming as the fish started squirming inside her bralette.