Chapter - 97

Story Suggestion :  Police officer and Collector in a sizzling chemistry. Check the love and life of Ashwin Mathew and Jasmine from Ini Varum Endha Piraviyilum by meenu_blossoms

A mix of Love, Pain, betrayal, friendship, romance, suspense, thriller. A painful yet beautiful love story between Arkshaan and Yara from Red heaven by aathviaslove

Recap: Yash return from Zimbabwe. Meera confronts with Abhi on taking business back from Goutham

**************** 

Yash was with Rishi and Nanda in his study. They were discussing on the incidents that happened recently and the every details of Tiwari and Goutham that Nanda had tracked the past two days. 

Rishi also informed Yash about Vinitha's call that Abhimanyu had taken business back from Goutham. Yash was listening silently and sighed and got up from his seat and moved to the window and lit a cigarette. Nanda and Rishi were watching him and knew that he was planning some plot and waited for him to open up. After finishing his cigarette Yash picked a refreshener and started cheweing as he sat on the couch opposite to them.

Yas: Election is just a month away right ?...hmmm Tiwari kitta evlo sonnen don't cross my path but he doesn't seem to listen so its best that we teach him a lesson.

Nan: What should we do ?

Yas: Just a week before election take his loyal assistant and make him turn approval against his crimes. Let him open up about all the illegal properties of Tiwari. He shouldnot even get his deposit in this election. And create a rumour on the social media that he has 1700 crore in swizz account.

Nan: But it is true that he has 1700 crore in his account.

Yas: Only we know that it is true but a rumour is enough to pull him down. Send his swizz record copy to the head and election candidates in his party from unknown name. That will be enough to wash him out.

Ris: Goutham enna panradhu ?

Yas: Inaguration mudiyattum as of now I don't want any mourning from family.

Nan: We haven't got any information about Varushini so far.

Yas: Ignore, lets not worry about her now. Lets concentrate on the inaguration. I will be in office for two days so lets focus on work.

Ris: Fine, you should leave now. We will discuss everything further at office tomorrow.

Yash greeted good night and went to his room. Only now he noticed that all the curtains and sheets were changed and the fragrance was also different. The light was dim giving a perfect romantic scenerio. He searched for Anjali but she was not in the room. He heard the sound of running water and sat on the couch waiting for her. Later he moved to the closet searchig something and Anjali tiptoed silently and blindfolded him.

Yas: Hey yendi kanna katture ?

Anj: Adhu chumma dhan. Now come with me.

Anjali took his hand and made him sit on the bed and before he could speak further she tied his hands behind him. 

Yas: Oii what are you up to Mrs. Yash ? Better remove it apram nee dhan romba feel pannuve.

Anj: Yaar enna feel panranga nu konja nerathula theriyum.

Anjali sat on his lap and wrapped her hand around his neck. Her face was close to him as her breathe was fanning on his neck. His breathe hitched when her warm lips came in contact with his skin on nape.