Chapter - 55

Recap: Vanaja contacts a broker to sell the land and he happens to be Rishi's man

**************************

Since three days Varushini locked herself in the room and switched off her mobile to let the issue die but it appeared to be done purposely that it remained on the same hype as it started. She was pissed of completely and cursed Yash for putting her into this situation. Due to her, all the new projects which were supposed to be signed for her father were cancelled by the parties which pissed her father too. Her friend visited her and stayed with her.

Fri: Varu are you sure Yash did this ?

Var: Sure other than him nobody could do this. He is angry that I tried to make a rift between him and Anjali.

Fri: He is very determined in his love for her. What are you going to do ? Goutham too backed off from you.

Var: He is still keeping his relation with her in private. I still have a lifeline Meera to play for me but all these shits needs to settle before I face her.

Fri: do you think she will help you ?

Var: She is just stupid and a sentimental idiot and I can use her weakness in my favour.

Fri: Be sure to doing it right way atleast this time because next time there will be no next chance. Everything is shut except for Meera.

Var: I know, but this time I m not going to play anything kiddish like I did so far. Just one bang complete knock out for Yash.

Fri: I hope you will get this time.

On the other hand Vinitha was loosing cool that Rishi had put the huge order on hold for her business but she stayed quite that there was no pause in her business with Goutham. She was happy with him and they were enjoying their love phase of life. Everywhere they went together and the paparazzi made sure of getting them on news most of the time. 

Vanaja decided to sell the land to the said price and called the broker to her house. She and her daughter were waiting for him with all the papers. The broker came to her house to discsuss regarding it.

Van: I decided to sell the land to your price. Get me some party and lets finish this quickly.

Bro: Madam, the price is low now. I told you to confirm quickly. Now You can get only 3 lakhs per cent. 

Van: Enna vilayadringala. You told 5 lakhs just three days ago.

Bro: I said the condition already but you took long now don't blame me.

Suddenly the broker's mobile rang and he spoke for sometime and then turned to her.

Bro:  You are lucky. Just now I got a call from one of the business man. He has lot of black money. If you are ready I can get you the same amount I said on that day. You will have to register the land for low amount and rest of the amount you can get in cash. Ok na I can arrange the registration in two days. He is very busy and wants land urgently.

Vanaja thought for sometime and asked for additional money to him.Broker called the person and asked for additional five lakhs and he agreed immediately.

Van: Delay pannama registration arrange pannunga. I will sign it.

Bro: Seri papers oda copy kudunga I will arrange for it. I will call you to inform the time you need to come over and your daughter too has to come to sign the papers.

Van: Andha Anjali oda land ku enna panradhu ?

Bro: He is big shot so he will handle that you don't need to worry.