Chapter - 101

Recap: Inaguration completes in a grand manner. Rishi and Dhiya decide to get married.

*******************

Rishi and Dhiya informed their parents about the plan to get married and soon they fixed the date which was in two weeks. Yash spoke to Dhiya's parents that all the arrangements will be taken care by him and they would just arrive and enjoy the wedding. Dhiya was overwhelmed by his gesture and felt proud of him.  

Anjali informed Yash to focus on the training and that she would take care of the wedding along with Nila and Nanda. Dhiya did not want any special arrangements for the wedding so finally they decided to have the wedding in one of the largest wedding halls in the city and Nanda made bookings for it.

Anjali took Dhiya and Nila and finalized the costume for wedding and Reception from the stylist who would usually work for them. Nanda spoke to chefs and finalized the menu which Dhiya had decided. 

Event managers came up with invitations and they selected one and informed to get that too ready. Her jewels were ordered specially by Yash according to her interest and matching the costume. Within a week they finished every arrangements for the wedding. 

Yash was busy with his training at Eshwar's club and returned tired to rest. Inspite he would get to know the details of the progress on project as well as Dhiya's wedding from Anjali. Invitations were given to both their parents and  Rishi and Dhiya for inviting their guests.

It was a week before marriage as well as a week before election. Marriage was a day before election. Yash finished his training early and decided to visit Meera as Anjali was nagging him to visit her to check if she was ok. Yash reached AM residence by evening and saw Meera and Vinitha in the garden. They were laughing and chatting with tea in their hand. Meera saw Yash and rushed to him. Yash hugged her and they walked to the couch in the garden. Vinitha gave a gentle smile and remainded quite.

Mee: So my son got time to visit his mother finally ?

Yas: Maa, you know how I am stuck with everything and then too you ask me this question.

Mee: I know Yash. Just kidding. I m happy you turned up. 

Yas: Maa, How about a coffee from your hand ?

Meera smiled and stood to enter the mansion. Yash held her hand and they walked inside. Vinitha saw their disappearing figure with a frown.

Vin Mv: He comes once in a while yet holds a special place in her heart.

Meera started preparing coffee and Yash sat on the counter and talked with her.

Yas: Are you ok maa ? Why do you have bags under your eyes ?

Mee: So, my son is here on inspection is it ?

Yas: Maa, you know I can guess if you are ok or not.

Mee: I know Yash. But I m fine don't worry. 

Yas: Really maa. I don't think so.

Mee: Its the usual thing Yash. I m worried for Goutham and he is angry with your father that he took the business back from him. I spoke to Abhi but he adamant is on forgiving Goutham. Abhi is too busy these days and I couldn't find time to convince him. Once everything is sorted I will have a relief.

Yas: Do you think this will end some time . I don't find any changes from Goutham or his father. I request you to stay out and take care of yourself.

Mee: Anjali sonnala ?

Yas: Ava daily enna tholla pannite irukka ungala pakka solli. I found time today so came here. Infact she wanted to take you with us. I know my amma will not leave this mansion anytime soon so I convinced her that I will speak to you.