Chapter -15

Recap: Anjali imagines Yash in his seat and confronts him for scolding her 

************

Anjali stopped talking and turned to the direction of the sound and saw Yash leaning on the wall with arms crossed. She gasped and her body turned numb looking at him. Yash took slow steps towards her and she tried to move away.

Yash: stay......

Anjali stopped and hung her head not looking at him.

Yash:  Stay where you were earlier...

Anjlai took a step back and stood infront of his empty seat. Yash pulled his seat back and sat in it  and moved closer to her.

Yash: Take your position when you started scolding me..

Anj: Sir,  I m sorry sir... please forgive me one last time..

Yash: Ms. Anjali remember my rules.... I don't like repeating...

Anjali placed her hands  on the arm rest and shut her eyes due to the proximity. Yash looked at her every feature.... perfect brows, soft and chubby cheeks, her loose hair and earring on the now red turned ear lobes.....her soft and plumy lips with natural pink .....his gaze followed her neck and her gulp was enough to turn him hard and his eyes landed on her slightly visible cleavage  due to her leaning forward... He was fighting hard to control him.....he shook his head to clear his dirty thoughts and looked at her closed eyes.

Yash: Anjali... he called in his base voice.... and she opened her doe eyes and looked at his brown orbs and they were lost in each other...

Yash: Anjali speak now.....

Anj: sorry sir...

Yash: I said start what you did earlier...

Anj: Ungalukku enna periya...

Yash: Stop... one last chance... same words....

Anjali spoke in a low voice to him with her gaze at her hands instead of him..

Anj: Unakku enna periya Don nenappa ? Eppo pathalum thitite irukke... Unakku girlfriend irukka illaya nu enakku eppadi theriyum... Nee sonniya.. Nee ivlo smart and handsome ah irukke...

Yash: Stop..... So I m handsome...good you noticed me... thank you Anjali....

Anjali's face was pink due to blush.....

Anj Mv: Ayayo yarachum enna kaapathungalen ivaru enna panraru 

Yash leaned towards her and they were extremely close and he moved to her earlobes and his hot breathe fanned her neck and hers hit his sending shivers to both. Yash smiled silently at her reaction and spoke in husky voice.

Yash: I...... don't...... have......girl friend...

Anjali bit her lips and moved back panting heavily and Yash chuckled and looked at her standing with eyes closed and her chest heaving in and out of panting... her face fully flushed.....

Yash moved back leaving space for her to leave and cleared his throat.

Yash: Anjali you can leave.... 

Anjali gulped and rushed to the door and Rishi entered at the same time but she left without reacting to him. Rishi entered inside the room and saw Yash smiling and blushing.

Rishi: Yash....

Yash: Deyy nalla mood la irukken edhuvum ippo solladha.. 

Rishi: Dey nee tension ah iruppe nu vandha ippadi semma bright ah irukku face Anjali enna da appadi pora enna nadandhuchu?