Chapter 8

Dhiya's POV: 

I m finally happy for Anju. First ever good thing happened to her. Though me and Nila did support her most of the times she felt bad that she couldnot help us and she was trying so hard to get a full time job. Now she got one and I m really happy that she will be living her life like anybody else. 

We were sitting on the floor with Anju telling us about her first day. We were scared for her safety but now I feel she has got in to a safety hand just not with the cab service and other facilities but I hope she will turn into a different person. Though I have heard about Yash's bad temperament towards women none was with proof and he has a powerful auro with him in the business. Being his PA will build her confidence and make her bold.

He will not take any advantage of her in office so I can stay rest assured for Anju. She too look happy for her job and I pray for her smile always. Saran left us after dinner to his home. We retired to our room to rest for the day and my phone rang. I saw the caller and my mood turned sour immediately.

Dhiya: Ivan enna romba torture panran.

I answered the call and did not let him speak.

Dhiya: Inga paaru please stop calling me or else I will complaint in police of eve teasing.

------: Baby complaint kudu I will handle. Ippo enkooda pesu konja neram please

Dhiya: Nee enna loosa. Yenda ippadi torture panra?

-----:  six months achu baby unna meet panni. propose panni 2 months agudhu eppo ok solla pora?

-----: Dey mental. I don't even know you. All of a sudden you appeared two months ago and proposed me. How do you expect me to accept your love when I don't even know your name.

-----: Nee enna love pannu then I will let you know my name and other details.

Dhiya: Dey fraud ?

-----: enna baby nee venum na ippothikku Mr. Sun solli koopdu. Because you are my flower then we are sun flower.

Dhiya: cheesy. shut up and don't call me again.

-----: sure I will call you baby.

Dhiya: Idiot I said don't call me.

----: I know girl's dictionary. No is yes and yes is also yes. So I will call you or may be meet you tomorrow. bye. Umahhhhh

Dhiya Mv: Kadhula ratham varudhu da cheiii

Anjali's POV:

I got ready and waited for the cab to arrive. Rishi sir gave me the details of the cab driver and he will be the only person who will pick and drop me. He was a middle aged man probable in forties and looks kind. I hear the horn and bid bye to my friends and get in the cab. He just smiled at me and then started driving. 

I was praying that my day should be good. From today I will be working for Mr. Yash. Rishi sir has already warned me about his short tempered attitude. I should not be lethargic and do my work perfectly.

Soon I arrived and when I was about to enter the elevator, the receptionist stopped me. She said that I was allowed to use the private elevator and Rishi sir has given the order for it. But why was that necessary. I shrugged it off and entered the private elevator.

Anj Mv: Ivaru lift kooda ippadi than royal ah vechupara ? full ah mirror fix panni irukku.

I got out and sat in my seat and prayed god before starting my work. I prepared the sheet with his schedules and meetings and kept it ready. Suddenly there was sound of shoes hitting the floor briskly and looked ahead to meet those brown eyes of Mr. Yash who was walking to his room. I stood and wished him good morning. He stopped for a while and looked at me and I gulped in fear. Did I say something wrong ?