Chapter - 20

Recap: Anjali searches in google to make Yash hate her.

**************

Anjali, Dhiya and Nila had dinner and watched TV or sometime before retiring to sleep. Anjali sat on her bed and took her mobile and started to search google on how to make a guy hate a girl. She opened the latest and most viewed page and read the contents...

"Don't ignore him , if you ignore that will gain attention

Initiate conversation so that he will feel irritated

Accept any gifts so that it creates a impression of you being a gold digger and he will hate you 

Everytime when you see him smile at him... he will hate to see smile always

Initiate hand shakes for thank you....he will think you are trying to be coy with him

Try to be in his sight always so he will get bored"

Compliment him...whenever possible

Ippadi panna veruppu varuma enna.....

She tried with few more sites which also gave similar information.

Anj: ellame ore mathiri dhan irukku but naa eppadi avar kitta ippadi lam nadandhukka mudiyum.. mudiyadhu...naa panna matten.. appo avara eppadi hate panna vekkuradhu ....seri seri panren  step by step panren... but avar kanna pathale oru mathiri agudhey....yedho onnu irukku andha manushan kitta magnet mathiri...

Anjali "mission Yash  "starts from tomorrow.....all the best...

-------------

Anjali was working on her laptop when Yash stepped out of the elevator. she remembered all the points to make Yash hate her so she immediately stood from her seat and gave him a smile and wished good morning..Yash returned the smile and entered his room..

Yash: Madam padichitanga pola... hmmm its going to be interesting...

Anjali took his coffee and entered his room and gave him 

Anj Mv: Yedhachum sollu di....enna solradhu...

Yash: You can leave Anjali

Anj: Sir... hmmm sir.. you look handsome today...

Yash: Only today ?

Anj: No always.....

Yash smiled  at her and she returned to her seat.

Yash Mv: Fish caught the bait..

Anj Mv: Cheii enna sirikuraru... kovam varum nenachen...next plan pannuvom..

By afternoon Rishi came to office very happily.

Anj: what happened sir, you seem to be so happy today?

Rish: Yash has been selected as the best businessman of the year for south..

Rishi and Anjali moved to Yash cabin and Rishi hugged him and wished him. Anjali forwarded her hand and wished him for his success. Soon the mail was circulated to the entire office and many were poruing their wishes through mail which Anjali responded and many flower bouquets reached his office from many other business associates and dealers. Anjali's desk was filled with so much flowers and she sat in the middle of it.

Varushini came there with a flower bouquet and tried to enter but Anjali stopped her.

Anj: Ms. you are not allowed in this office. Please move away.

Var: How dare you ?

Anj: Its not about my dare its about the order Yash sir has passed to me. I cannot allow you. If you have any message you can convey to me.