Chapter - 52

P.S: Ada apprenticingala beast mode pakkalam sonna ellam ethula da kekkuringa. naa avanoda revenge mean pannen. Analum romba moozgi poitinga romance la. Anyway point noted for future chapters.

Recap: Yash and Anjali spend time in farm house. He surprises Anjali with all his plans.

*********************

Morning Yash woke up to see Anjali missing next to him. He quickly checked the washroom and then left downstairs and saw her doing pooja. He smiled and returned to bath to get ready for office. When he came out of the wash room Anjali was dressed up in her usual pant and shirt and drying her hair. He came behind her and hugged her.

Yash: Anjali Why don't you try skirt to office ?

Anj: Office ku skirt ah ? Are you kidding Yash ?

Yash: Oii serious ah dhan di solren. Ippadi full ah cover panna kashtama irukkum la.

Anjali turned and hit him with the comb from her hand.

Anj: Veetla panradhu pathama office la veraya. Olunga office la velaya mattum pakkannum.

Yash: Continuous ah work panna bore adikkum ma.

Anj: Bore adicha thiruppi adinga now get ready quickly.

Soon they got ready and had breakfast. Anjali moved to room to pick her bag and Yash followed her.

Anj: Ippadi kutty potta poona madhiri yen pinnadiye suthuna enna artham ?

Yash: Adiye night nee tired la thoongite so I didn't disturb you. ippo kiss mattum dhan I will leave..rest night paathukuren.

He pulled her quickly and kissed her and they left to office.

Rishi was in Yash room for a discussion.

Yash: Contact Vinitha and make sure that she pushes Goutham to cancel all dealings with Varushini's father. Find out who else has business contact with him. Get everything end abruptly. He should not get a chance to even think. Destroy everything in a blink. All his bank ties should deny to help him.

Ris: It will take a week time to plan all this to trap him.

Yash: Indha one week I don't want her to roam without any worries. Ava pona ella pub la irundhu photos leak pannu. She should not even step out of her room. Appadi velila vandha Nanda kitta solli rendu bikers vittu thatta sollu. Ava life la yenda yenna paathom nu azhudhu saganum. I will show her hell for the rest of her life.

She unleashed my inner beast so she must face the consequences.

Nanda came in tojoin them when they were discussing.

Nan: Sir, Deepthi love panra paiyana  handle panniyachu. He will never come in her life anymore.

Yas: Good Nanda and what is that laday doing out of Anjali's properties ?

Nan: There are few shops in those lands. She is getting all the rents as income.

Yas: Meet them and inform that the owner is not that lady and they need not pay the rent anymore and also make sure to give them money to stand firm against her.  Other than that what is her source of income ?

Ris: Anjali appa is a soldier so she gets pension and we can't stop that.

Yas: But we can delay it right ? Government don't pay it as cash. They only transfer to her account. Check the bank which she holds the account and make sure to freeze her account for some reason or transfer some huge amount from anonymous account. Inform the bank to suspect her account and block it.