Chapter - 63

P.S: Emotional chapter solli vote and comment reduce aachuna no. of emotional chapters increase seiya padum. Eppudi...😎😎😎😎😈😈😈

Recap: Nanda and Nila get married to get the Orphanage on Nila's name. Meera meets Yash and talks about the engagement.

**********

Anjali was in the washroom under the shower still dressed and her mind wandering around the words Meera spoke to Yash minutes ago. 

Anj Mv: Yash life la neraya kashta pattutaru, Meera amma avarukku evlo important and avanga words ah avar edhirthu pesunadhe illa ippo she is asking him to marry Varushini. What if Yash rejects her proposal because of me. Ivlo years avarukkaga irundha Meera amma ennala Yash vittu kudukka mudiyadhu.

Ellathukkum mela I can't make his life a hell if I can't give birth to a child for him. Everybody will speak at his back if we don't have a child. I can't let him suffer all this.

Yash was waiting pacing in the room and Anjali came out after bathing. She moved past him to the closet but Yash held her wrist and stopped her.

Yas: Anjali ippadi silent ah irundha enna artham. Please di. Kashtama irukku.

Anjali smiled at him and cupped his face and kissed his forehead. She asked him to bath first and he quickly came dressed after bathing and saw her sitting on the couch. He sat next to her and she took his hand in hers and kissed his cheeks.

Anj: Yash, amma solradha kelunga. Do as she says. Marry Varushini.

Yas: Enna vilayadriya ? 

He gritted his teeth and raked his hands through his hair. He calmed down and pulled her to his embrace.

Yas: Anjali please don't speak like this again ok ? You know how much I love you. Nee illama ennala irukka mudiyadhu nu unakku theriyum la. 

Anj: I love you too Yash, but idhu dhan seriya varum. By doing this you will not hurt Meera amma and ....

Yas: And???

Anj: You can have a family for you which I m not sure of giving you. I don't have any hopes in it.

Yas: Nee innum adha kozhandha vishayatha think panriya ?

Anj: Decide pannanum na ellathaiyum yosikanum Yash. I think what I said would be good for you.

Yas: And for you ? Naa ippo dhan manushana irukken thirubavum enna pazhaya mathiri mathadha.

He stormed out of the room slamming the door. Anjali saw Yash left his mobile in the room. She took his mobile and opened Meera's contact and messaged her as Yash accepting the engagement. Meera replied with a happy emoji and thank you note.

Anjali left the mobile on the bed and came out to see Yash but he was nowhere and his car also missing. An hour later Yash returned and saw Anjali sitting on the bed before he could speak his mobile rang and he saw the call from Meera.

He attended the call and Meera thanked him for accepting to have engagement. Yash widened his eyes and cut the call and he saw the message notification from Meera. He opened his message box and saw a message sent from his inbox. His gaze moved to Anjali who looked at him with a pitiful face.

He raged in anger and held her neck gritting his teeth.

Yas: Yendi ippadi panne. Idhukku nee enna poison vechu konnu irukkalam. Evlo nambune unna eppadi konjam kooda yosikkama ippadi panna mudinjudhu. kozhandha illana unna vittu poiduven nenachiya illa oruvela enakku problem irundhu kozhandha porakkala na nee enna vittu poi iruppiya ? yendi enna ippadi savadikure ?