Chapter - 53

Recap: Yash plans to destroy everything from Varushini's father and Anjali's step mom Vanaja

****************

Morning Yash was working on his laptop sitting on the couch in their bedroom. Anjali was still asleep and he was looking at her now and then. When he saw her waking up quickly he moved to her and kissed her forehead.

Anjali pulled the duvet over her chest and sat leaning on the head board.

Anj: I thought you would have moved to your study to work.

Yash: I wanted to be your side when you wake atleast on the day after we make love. I don't want you to be disappointed not seeing me when you wake up.

Anj: I love you so much for this.

Yash was reading the business papers in the living and Anjali was doing the pooja when Nanda came in. He gave a big box which had dress for Anjali and another garment bag which had suite for Yash to wear in the award ceremony in the evening.

Anjali saw the charcoal grey tuxedo and it looked royal and no doubt yash would look dashing in it.

Anj: All girls will drool over you in the ceremony. 

Yas: So do you want me to change into something else ?

Anj: No, I will be proud to see you walk like a king in this royal suite. You will look handsome and sexy.

Yas: hmm, then I don't want to disappoint my sweety. check your dress.

Anj: when did you order again ?

Yas: Sunday morning before you woke up. 

Anjali opened the box and found a beautiful deep blue gown with accessories.

Anj: Wow, its beautiful but Yash are you sure , do you want me to wear this ? what if people look suspiciously on me ?

Yas: Are you sure of keep us secret anymore ? I will be more happy and proud to walk hand in hand with you.

Anj: Even I will be proud but may be you need to work hard and win more awards and I will walk the carpet with you for all the upcoming awards.

Yas: Sure I will win just to walk holding your hands infront of the world. Anything for you.. Coming to the dress , you can wear and nobody will question you. Everybody will come dressed elegantly so you will not appear odd. Also few of our employees will be there and you can be with me or Rishi. 

Anj: I will be with Rishi anna then.

Yash: I will call for a stylist to do your make up for the evening. 

Anj: No, I will do myself. 

By evening Anjali wore the gown and came to Yash who was sitting on the couch. She stood before him to zip the gown. He pulled the zip of the gown and kissed her shoulder. Anjali stood in front of the mirror doing her hair while Yash oved to the closet to get dressed.

He came out wearing a formal shirt and pant. Anjali had tears looking at him. He smiled and wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

Anj: How did you know I bought this shirt for you ? 

Yas: I know everything sweety. Why did you not give it to me ?

Anj: I bought it give you today but this is very ordinary one and today is your big day. Everybody will look at you and I want you to be as royal as a king adhan kudukala. Please remove it and wear the suit you bought to wear today please Yash..

Yash: Nothing is big or precious than you. So I will wear this today. No more discussions.

Anj: Yash, please enakkaga atleast wear the blazer over it else I will feel bad.