Chapter - 133

Recap: Anjali give birth to a baby boy.

******************

Varushini and Goutham was sitting in their balcony when her mobile rang. She smirked and spoke on the call and turned to Goutham.

Var: Time up. Anjali gave birth to baby boy. Lets move to chennai.

Gou: hmm. Pack our things and I will call our men to make arrangements for us.

Var: This time we shall use a different face mask. 

Varushini packed started to pack their things while Goutham called his men and informed him to make arrangements for their stay. He sent him their new identity to make it easier.

Dhiya, Nila and Yash stayed in the ward to help Anjali. A day later she was discharged.  A new crib was placed in their bedroom for the prince. Yash announced a bonus and increment for every employee in YM groups on celebrating the arrival of his prince. Everyone poured their wishes through mail. Many gifts were delivered but Nanda kept them safely in a separate room after checking. He was taking every step to make sure of their safety.

Dhiya and Nila with help of Geetha took care of the baby and Anjali. Geetha helped bath the baby and taught Anjali too. Yash stayed awake everytime Anjali had to wake to feed the baby. After she feeds Yash rocked the baby to sleep.

Fourteenth day a priest was called for the naming ceremony and the entire mansion was decorated for it. Anjali was getting their baby ready. Yash came in white silk shirt and dhothi.

Anj: See appa and paiyan matching dress.

Yas: amma ready agattum neenga appa kitta vanga namma mama lam enna panranga poi pakkalam.

He carried the baby downstairs and Nanda took the baby from him.

Yas: Keela vandhadhu kuthama odane thookitu poringa da..

He went back to their room and saw Anjali wearing a silk saree. He hugged her from behind and nuzzled in the crook of her neck.

Yas: I love your fragrance..semmaya irukka.

Anj: To whom did you give our prince ?

Yas: I just went down and they are always ready to take him from me.

Anj: Don't be jealous like you don't spend time with him. you are always with him and that is why they are ready to take him as soon he is taken to the living. 

Yas: One thing sure. He will get spoiled with not only by us. Avan mama, athai are going spoil more than us.

Anj: You know right they love him a lot.

Yas: I m not denying it. Now come lets go time agudhu.

They came down and saw the baby being surrounded by their friends as Nanda was holding him. Vinitha, Abhimanyu, Juno and Katherine were also present with Anika. Priest called them and Yash , Anjali sat for the pooja. Later the baby was held by Nanda and Anjali wrote the name she and Yash had chosen. Nanda bent to the baby and called him Ansh three times. Following him every one called his name thrice. Later everyone gave gifts for Ansh. Abhimanyu made Ansh 25% share holder in AM Industries. Yash was about to protest but Anjali stopped him from hurting Abhimanyu by rejecting it.

Anj: you may not like him but he is the grandfather and please don't stop the love our Ansh would get from his grandfather. Afterall we have only him now.

Yas: I don't want our son to face anything that I had to go through because of his properties.

Anj: He will not and if there would be any problem then we shall return it but now don't spoil Abhi sir's happiness. Let him be. Any human deserves a second chance.