Chapter - 132

Recap: Goutham and Varushini escape and Nanda send his men everywhere to search them.

*******************************

Goutham and Varushini stayed in a resort at Mumbai which they reached with the help of Varushini's friend.She went with her friend covering her face with mask and Goutham was waiting impatiently for her. She did not return rather he got a call from her friend that she was admitted in a hospital. He hurried to the hospital she was admitted and saw her friend in the waiting area.

Gou: What happened to her ?

Friend: Someone tried to kill her and we had to run for our lives. She tripped on her foot and fell down. I m sorry but doctor said that baby is stillbirth and they are getting it removed to save Varushini's life.

Gou: What ????? Who tried to kill her ?

Friend: I asked her she was saying like they were men sent by Yash. One of the men looked like Yash she told.

Goutham sat there with no emotions and after an hour doctor came out.

Doc: We have removed the baby and she is fine but weak. Take care she will get conscious in some time.

She was shifted to ward and Goutham waited for her to wake up. Her friend informed Goutham to get some medicines and he moved out of the ward.

Friend: Hey get up he went to buy medicine.

Varushini opened her eyes and left out a heavy sigh.

Var: This smell stinks. When will I get to leave from here ?

Friend: you have to be here for atleast a day.

Var: Did he get suspicious ?

Friend: Enna sonnalum namburan di avan.

Var: That is why i have him with me. Now the loss of the baby will make him do whatever I say.

Friend: which baby are you talking about ?

Var: The baby which he thought his and was lost long back. Andha silicon baby bump semma itching theriyuma. Oh god now I feel heaven.

Friend: Seri get back to acting he will be back now.

Soon Goutham was back and she acted of waking up and he comforted her for the loss of the baby. She cried in his arms that Yash tried to kill her and they lost their baby because of him.

Gou: Don't worry I have plan to give the gift back to him. Let his wife deliver the baby then I will do my execution. I will get justice for the loss of our baby.

She got discharged and they got face mask to change their identity and left mumbai. They reached a villa in Darjeeling with the help of her friend who helped them stay as long as they wanted there. Goutham was in contact with few of his known henchmen and tried to get weapons and bombs.

Months passed but Nanda still could not find Goutham and Varushini. Yash had given enormous amount and announced a hefty amount to all his men to whoveer gives information on them. Anjali was due anytime. Everyone at home took care of her. Nanda forbid Yash from interfering in search of Goutham and Varushini. Rishi stopped Yash from looking after business so that he gave his full time to Anjali.

Yash was behind Anjali all time as he was scared to see her walking with a big baby bump. He made sure to hold her hand when she walked or stepped on stairs. Her food was given by him. He massaged her feet when it was swollen. He made her sleep to his chest when she felt uncomfortable to sleep. 

Anjali was sleeping after lunch and Yash called Dhiya to stay by her side and left home for some work. She woke up after a nap and searched for Yash but found Dhiya sitting on the couch. Seeing he awake Dhiya rushed and helped her sit.