Chapter -117

Recap: Varushini succeeds in staying at AM Residence.  Tiwar's man meet Russian fighter and informs him about being his assistant during the final fight.

***********************

The morning chill climate of Delhi gave a wonderful feel when Anjali stood in the balcony after her early morning bath. She rubbed her hand with one hand and inhaled the coffee that gave a refreshing feel in the early morning. The dew on the flowers and leaves looked heavenly. A pair of hands hugged her from behind and she leaned back on his shoulder as he kissed her temple.

Yas: What is my beautiful sweety doing ?

Anj: Nothing, just enjoying the morning with hot coffee.

Yash held her hand and sipped coffee from the cup.

Yas: Nice coffee. Seri I will have to be with Eshwar sir for last minute analysis and we need some plans. I will leave after breakfast. 

Anj: Yash, I will go the nearby temple in the mean time.

Yas: Take Nanda with you. Don't go alone. By afternoon I need to reach the stadium and you all can come sometime before the fight.

Anj: As you say. I love you.

Yas: I love you sweety.

After breakfast Yash went to meet Eshwar and the girls got ready and Nanda accompanied them to the temple as Anjali wanted to offer prayers for Yash to win the finals. Nanda was tensed and constantly speaking with his men on calls.

Anjali finished her prayers and sat in the shrine premises and closed her eyes. She prayed from her heart for the well being of Yash. She suddenly had a weird feel in her heart that made her restless. Dhiya noticed and asked what was troubling her. 

Anj: Nothing yedho oru madhiri feel ah irukku. Not sure good or bad.

Dhi: Don't think too much. stay relaxed. Yash will surely win the finals and tomorrow we will return to our home.

Nil: Nanda, why are you so tensed ?

Nan: I have some work. Shall we leave.

Girls saw him tensed highly and accepted to return. Once they reached the hotel Anjali felt tired and slept to avoid any negative feel or thoughts. By afternoon Yash retured to the room and woke her for lunch. They had lunch in the room and he noticed her tired face.

Yas: After the final we are going to doctor for your checkup. You are not normal. Something is bothering you and we are finding it today. No more arguments on it.

Anj: Just feeling sleepy Yash. nothing else.

Yas: If I remember well, you are saying this for the past one month. No more ignorance on your health so we are visiting a doctor.

Anj: Seri ok. We will do. Tell me are you ready ?

Yas: Unakku eppavum ready dhan di.

Anj: Loosu pursha, fight ku ready ah ?

Yas: haa maa. Ready. This is final so we will have five rounds. The opponent is a tuff guy so relax if I get some blows from him.

Anj: Take care Yash. I know you will win. Our dream for this day. Meera amma will also be watching the live. I m sure you will make us proud.

Yas: Even I have not trusted me like you do me. Seri I need to leave early. Stay safe and reach the stadium on time.

Anj: hmm sure.

Yash hugged Anjali to take leave and when he pulled from the hug her nuptial chain stuck in his shirt stopping him from leaving her. Anjali felt a tug in her heart and her eyes glistened but she managed a smile. Yash removed the chain and kissed her forehead. Anjali gave him water before leaving and they bid bye as he joined Eshwar to the stadium.