Chapter - 6

Anjali's POV:

Today is my first day in my office. Yesterday I was scared when he asked about french kiss but soon made it clear that he asked to test me. Only then I relaxed. I never thought that i would be selected but now I m happy though a feel of fear is still in my heart. I haven't told Dhiya and Nila about the question on kiss. they might not not allow me to join the job so I hid from them. Dhiya got me some dresses that would suit for office. I have few shirts and pants which I bought from my the salary I earned from part time jobs.

Now I m dressed professionally and saw myself in the mirror one last time. Then I took my mother's photo from beneath my dresses and prayed to her. I need her blessings today. Putting back the photo beneath the dress I came out and saw Dhiya and Nila ready. They also packed my lunch for today though I insisted on doing it. From tomorrow I will do for us. We had breakfast and locked the door and left for our offices.

Since  it was first day I don't want to be late so Saran came to drop me. I reached office 10 mins early and informed the receptionist and gave her my appointment letter. She directed me to the top most floor to meet Mr. Rishi. I took the elevator and reached the top floor and I was surprised the floor was magnificient with very few cubicles and only two rooms  in differet corners. I moved checked the name on the door and knocked which had the name Rishi.

"Come in " came the same voice which I heard from the man who interviewed me yesterday. I opened the door and yes the same person sitting behind the desk with a smile.

Rishi's POV:

I arrived early to office and Yash messaged me the clauses to be included in the contract that Anjali needs to sign. He has mentioned that if she wanted to quit the job she cannot do it until we get a replacement for her or unless she is being fired by the CEO. She will be bound to work per the timings mentioned by her boss and will work and follow all his orders related to work. She cannot deny travelling if required for the job.

Rishi: Ivan andha ponna oru vazhi panna poran mattum theriyudhu. I should speak to him

I called him to check on these conditions because we haven't place such conditions for the previous PA who worked for him but he just used his usual dialogue to shut my mouth and I had to zip it. So made the contract ready and the only thing appreciable was the payscale and also he offered cab for her.

Rishi: Dey nee yen cab offer panra enakku theriyadhu. Andha paiyan kooda vara koodadhu nu dhane. Idhellam enga poi mudiya pogutho.

It was sharp 9 and I heard a knock on the door and she was in. I just smiled at her and asked her to sit

Rishi: Ms. Anjali, you will be working as personal assistant to our CEO. Please sign this document. 

Anj: what is it sir?

Rishi: It is just regular papers we get signed from the employees. You can go through and ask me if you have any questions.

She read the documents and her forehead frowned.

Anj: Sir, I m surprised with the condition on quitting the job.

Rishi: Since you will be his PA, you cannot quit all of a sudden so we need time to get replacement for you and I hope that should not matter because I find you capable of doing your best so don't worry.

R Mv: Eppadi ellam muttu thara vendiyadha irukku

Rishi: Once you sign it I will take you to meet your boss.

Anjali's POV:

I surprised and scared after reading the documents. why would they mention that I cannot quit will there be any motive but soon he calrified that I can quit after getting a replacement. I expected some 10,000 as salary but my eyes would have popped out on seeing the mentioned amount. They are offering me 40,000 intially and free cab service for pick up and drop.