Chapter - 99

Recap: Anjali's birthday celebration

******************

Yash was in his office room checking on the invitation and the list of the guest who were finalized for the inaguration. Earlier Tiwari was mentioned as the chief guest but Yash did not want to have him anymore so he changed the plan and spoke to the PA of the C.M of Tamil Nadu to request his presence for the inaguration. 

Later he got the appointment to meet CM personally and he drove to the secretariat along with Rishi to meet the CM. The media got the glimpse of Yash entering the secretariat and the news went viral soon and the assumptions started that Yash has went to meet the CM to invite the inaguration and the dates were being guessed randomly by people and press.

Yash met CM and explained him about the project.

C.M: Labour minister informed me and gave the details about your project. I m happy that our state has got great businessman like you. 

Yas: Thank you so much sir. I will be happy if you could grace the inaguration and do the opening ceremony.

C.M: I will be honoured to do it. Please send the invitation to my PA and he will clear the date.

Yas: Another request sir, we will not have any party banners on that day around the area. I want it to be professional and since elections are ahead I don't want my name to be into politics.

C.M: I understand. I want to be a different CM for the people and wanted to drive our state towards growth and success in every means.

Yas: I m impressed with your way of running the government and my best wishes for it. Here are the papers that YM groups will renovate the primary schools all over Tamil Nadu.

C.M: You could give this on the day of inaguration.

Yas: I did not want to inform earlier on Social media but due to some reasons I had to do it but hereon we will just do the work without publicity.

C.M: You are great human being Mr. Yash.

Yas: I m just being human sir. Thank you for accepting my request and I will send the invite to your PA. I will take my leave now sir. Meet you on the big day. And we will make press relase that you will inagurate the project.

C.M: Sure. go ahead. And thank you. It was nice meeting you.

Yash and Rishi came out of the secretariat and drove back to YM office. They informed the girls about CM accepting their request and Rishi quickly informed his person to prepare the invitation quickly. 

Dhiya and Nila came to Yash's room and gave a candidate list who were eligible for requirement.

Yas: Maa, I think you should be able to finalize the first 500 candidates. Once the inaguration is completed make sure the candidate list gets uploaded in our website and send the appointment order prior to them.

Dhi: hmm sure. What about the customers who had signed with us ?

Yas: They are pillars. Send special gifts with a message and let them receive it on the day of our inaguration. We are not revealing their details as of now. Way to go for that.

Nil: Understood. Who will be present there from our office ?

Yas: Good question and by the way were is Rishi ?

Dhi:  After you got us appointed, sir is very busy sleeping at office.

Right in time Rishi entered and gasped at Dhiya's accusation.

Ris: Adipavi. enakku edhiri pakkathulaye dhan vechurukena ? Sadhikari. 

Anj: Ava kedukura Rishi anna neenga evlo hardwork panringa nu enakku dhane theriyum. Neenga work pannum podhu unga kaiyala coffee venum nu solli vela vaanguradhu enakku theriyadhu nenachuya Dhiya. Ellam engalukku theriyum. En anna va pathi pesuna avlodhan.