Chapter - 65

P.S: Chellakutties, I m so excited with your love for this book.  And I m planning to give you all a grand wedding , honeymoon  and then baby but neenga direct baby expect pannitinga ... Idhula irundhu enna therigiradhu....mayakkam vandhal nalla sapdanum glucose level maintain pannanum. Enjoy the long update....

Recap: Yash slapped Anjali for leaving without informing  and she faints.

************

Yash rushed to the living and saw Anjali lying unconscious on the floor and lifted in his arms. Dhiya sprinkled water on her face but she was still unconscious. Yash carried her to the room and informed Rishi to call the doctor. He sat next to her calling her repeatedly and patting her cheeks and rubbing her palms. Soon doctor arrived and checked Anjali.

Doc: She is completely weak. Is she having food or not ? Dehydration, high stress, no proper food made her faint. She needs IV immediately. I will give injection and tell my assitant to approach soon to give her IV. By morning she should be fine.

Yas: Thank you doctor. Please make sure your assistant doctor arrives soon.

Doctor gave injection and left from there and shortly his assistant came and connected IV line to Anjali. Yash made him wait outside and he sat next to Anjali.

Yas: Sorry ma, I shouldn't have slapped you. I didn't take care of you. I m so sorry. Please get well soon. I can't see you like this.

The whole night Yash stayed by her and by early morning the assistant doctor removed the IV lines and gave another injection and left the mansion. Anjali slowly opened her eyes and saw Yash sitting next to her and a drop of tears rolled from the corner of her eyes.

Yash saw her waking and helped her sit leaning on the headboard. 

Yas: I m sorry Anjali. I shouldn't have slapped you. I m extremely sorry. Doctor said you are too weak. I will get you food.

He quickly moved and got a bowl and water for her to gargle and then he moved to kitchen and made light breakfast with juice. He made her eat and gave medicines.

Yas: Konjam neram rest edu. I will see you later.

Anj: Yash......

Yas: Rest edu Anjali please. I beg you.

He left from there and informed Dhiya to take care of her and he went to his room. After a long time he fell asleep. Dhiya brought lunch to Anjali and gave it to her.

Anj: Dhiya...yen yaarum pesa maatringa ?

Dhi: Bayama irukku Anjali, thirumbavum nee sollama poita ellarum odanju poiduvom. Nee sapdu.

Anj: Yash enga. I need to speak to him. Please vara sollu or I will go to meet him.

Dhi: Yash night full ah thoongala ippo dhan thoongunaru. Meet him later. Now eat and take the medicines.

Anj: Engagement ?

Dhi: Tomorrow morning. Early ah we will leave from here.

Dhiya went out and Anjali broke down in tears. She waited for Yash but he did not come to meet her. By night Anjali went to his room and heard the sound of running water from the washroom and waited for him. Yash came out and saw Anjali waiting for him. He quietly moved to closet and got dressed and came to her.

Yas: sollu enna venum.

Anj: Yash, please stop this engagement...

Yas: Nalla irukku Anjali, from the begining I never said yes to this. You sent a message to Meera maa in acceptance and now you are telling me to stop it when there is hardly hours left for the engagement.