Chapter - 100

P.S: Thank you and love you all for the great support and love you have been showering for MIPA. I m so happy that we have 100 Chapters. 💙💚💛🧡💜

Recap: Yash invites CM for the inaguration. Vinitha and Goutham decides and move to stay to AM Residence.

**********************

Rishi, Dhiya, Nanda and Nila got ready early reached the site. Nanda did a final check on the security arrangements and made his men to guard every place and monitor every person. All the project managers and the students who were invited arrived there. Juno and Katherine got the bouquets for the guest and everything was set ready.

In the mansion Yash got ready in the grey charcoal three piece suit and black tie and black armani shoes. He set his hair in a formal style with light stubble. He shoved his hand in his pocket and checked himself in the mirror.

Yash moved to their room where Anjali was getting ready by the stylist.  He saw the stylist leaving the room and entered inside. Anjali was dressed in a golden red silk saree with her pallu pinned in single and her hair was left wavy with loose curls  with a diamond hair brooch pinning her few strands in the right side. She chose the diamond haram and danglers Aryan gifted her for marriage and looked stunning. she wore the sandals and looked at Yash and raised her eyebrows.

Yas: why do I always have to face this problem. Ivlo excess azhaga dress pannitu I can't even spoil you nor cancel the program. Arggghhhh. Atleast lipstick achum podama irundhu irukalam.

Anjali gave a shy smile and hugged him and he kissed her temples.

Yas: You look gorgeous sweety. 

They came down and got in his rolls royce and Madhan started driving to the site. A few of his gaurds were following him at a safe distance.  They reached the site and Yash got down first and opened the door for Anjali and took her hands to get down. The press and media were clicking their photos but they were stopped from reaching them by the guards. Yash and Anjali walked inside and Anjali was happy to see all the arrangements. She saw Meera and Abhimanyu and moved to them and pulled Yash along with her. She greeted them and took their blessings while Yash hugged Meera and gave a nod to Abhimanyu.

Yash saw the decorations and the Ganesh idol made of Calacatta marble got the attraction with the traditional bronze lamp in the lobby of the office. He looked at Anjali showed a super sign with a smile.

Yash received Gerald who came with his PA and daughter.Later they settled and waited for the CM to arrive. Nanda was getting the information of their live location and once they were near he informed Yash. Yash and Anjali went to receive the CM and Rishi accompanied them.

Juno and Katherine got the bouquets and Yash gave one to CM as he got down from his car. Anjali gave one to his wife who had willingly joined to grace the occasion. Rishi and others gave bouquets to the ministers and Yash lead CM inside.

Yash got the wireless mic and thanked the CM and the ministers for taking their time to grace the occasion and also he thanked all the press and media to be present on the big day. His speech was telecasted live on all news and he just took few minutes to explain the project and its success.

Later CM spoke and wished Yash for his big endeavour in the business line. He thanked Yash for creating so many employment oppurtunities not only in the state but across country and for being a rolemodel for every business man.

CM got a flower bouquet and a gift of Tiruvalluvar statue cascaded in glass box and gave one to Yash and one to Gerald.

Later they moved towards the lobby where a ribbon was tied and Yash gave the scissors to CM and he cut it doing the opening ceremony with huge applause from the guest. They all walked inside and Nila gave a candle to Yash to light the diya. He requested CM and his wife to lit the diya together and they did so. following them Yash and Anjali together lit another Diya and Gerald and his daughter lit one, Meera and Abhimanyu lit one and Dhiya and Nila together lit the final diya.