Chapter - 110

Note: This is definitely an happy ending story no doubt in that. Upcoming chapters will have a mix of all emotions . Of course a little thrilling and I have already said many times to have hope and believe in Yash and Anjali and their love. So many messages asking for second update so here I have given under crucial commitment so next update will be out after both the updates reaches 700 votes..😎😎😜🤓😈👹🤪😁

Recap: Varushini meets Anjali and reveals her pregnancy. Anjali slips and fall from the 5th floor.

**********************

Nanda stop his car and saw the crowd at the site and ran towards them. His heart was thudding to jump out of his rib cage and tears were falling non-stop. He could hear the murmurs of the people as he walked towards. He quickly pushed them paving way to get closer and saw Anjali sitting on the sand dump and one of the lady giving her water as she kept crying. 

Nanda left a huge sigh of relief seeing her fit and fine. He knelt before Anjali and the next moment she engulfed him in a bone crushing hug sobbing. He said all sweet nothings to calm her and rubbed her back.

The engineer came forward and gave the water bottle towards Nanda to help Anjali first. He pulled Anjali back and washed her face and gave her water to drink while the engineer spoke.

Eng: Sir, it was a good time we had nets for safety purpose and madam fell into the net at the third floor. Our labourers got her safely but she was unconscious. After we splashed some water she gained her conscious. 

Nanda was pissed that the engineer did not tell him that she was fine when he called but not to complain him, Nanda dropped his mobile before he could complete. He thanked everyone and carried Anjali to his car and made her sit in the passenger seat and buckled her belt. He took a towel and wiped her face and caressed her hair.

He got in the driver seat and took a long breathe and turned to her.

Nan: Sorry Anjali, I failed to protect you. I m so sorry ma.

Anj: Nothing is your fault. It was fate nothing else. 

Nan: Lets go to hospital and do a check. I m scared if you are injured.

Anj: No anna, I m fine. Lets go home. please.

Nan: Did she hurt you or was she the one who pushed you down ?

Anj: No, I slipped myself. Lets go home and talk. I want to leave this place.

Nan: Unna thirumba pakkura vara uyire illa enkitta. Nenachu kooda pakka mudiyala.

Anj: I m sorry anna. I m fine don't worry. Konjam bayandhuten. 

Nanda nodded and started driving not before instrcuting one of the engineers to accompany Madhan to hospital.

Yash who finished his part with the committe rushed back to Rishi frustrated asking for his mobile.

Rish: Dey all are fine da. Why are you so tensed ?

Yas: I need to speak to Anjali right now first.

With that he called Anjali and her mobile was switched off. He called Nanda and he saw Anjali and showed her the screen. Anjali gulped and took the mobile and answered the call.

Yas: Nanda, Where is Anjali, why is her mobile switched off, is she fine ? Answer me dammit.

Anj: If you keep questioning without letting me to respond how will I reply Mr. Yash.

Yas: Anjali, how are you ? You are good right ? Yen voice oru madhiri irukku ?

Anj: I m fine Yash, I forgot to charge my mobile and I came with Nanda anna to ECR site. Client had some problem and I met him to solve the issue. Meeting took some time so just got back and feeling throat parched nothing else. Any more question ?