Chapter - 2

Yash's POV:

I reached bangalore to meet my two idiots from my college Aryan and Vikram. We planned to stay in Aryan's residence in bagalore which he bought recently or his frequent visits to bangalore. When i reached there they were already waiting for me and crushed me in their hug and I had to take more air when I was released. We have been crazy but I was crazier than them. They are married happily and settled with kids. I m happy for them that they got an understanding loving wife for them. Sana and Sanju are really down to earth women I have ever seen. 

First day went spent discussing our business and the market with our usual drinks. To be mentioned they got their special permission from their wife to drink today. Me being the bachelor enjoyed the drinking. They were wonderful chef unlike me. I used to enjoy their food when we were in college. Today they started their skills in kitchen and prepared all our favourite dishes. After a long time I smiled to the fullest with these fellows.

Next day Aryan wanted to take us to one of his new friend in particular Sanju's new befriended sister's house warming. I was not interested but he dragged me stating that I need to socialize. When we reached there a man in his late twenties welcomed us and the home was simple but lively. Aryan introduced him as Raghav and soon his wife and family greeted us. A quite place and I loved it.

Not far I thought they started the most topic of mine.

Aryan: Dey Yash why don't you get married ?

Yash: Shut up man. Not again.

Vikram: Yash not all girls are alike. you need to consider this time.

Yash: Not you too Vikram

Aryan: Then why do you take women to your suit and believe me that won't do any good to you rather will back fire one day.

Yash: Don't worry I m still technically a virgin.

Vikram: what do you mean y technically virgin idiot?

Yash: god... Are we here to discuss my virginity. shut up guys I moving out for fresh air.

I came out and moved to an adjacent room and leaned on the window puffing my cigarette. A loud giggle caught my attention and turned my gaze to it. Raghav's wife along with two girls  were plucking guava from the tree. But the one girl short bubbly and her doe eyes and her infectious smile made a spark in me. I was observing her every aspect. Her hair plaited and adorned with jasmine flowers, her jhumkas danced to her every movement. She gather her pallu and tucked in her waist which was exposed. So soft and how could it be to trace it with my hands and grasp there. I couldn't control my dirty thoughts on her. I listened to their chats when she mentioned about her expectations on future husband.

I was taken back when she said that she wanted a man who could love, care and protect her most important she wanted him to be virgin. But I m techincally virgin will she still be ok with that.

Fuck why do I care if she wanted a virgin man. Why should I bother better I leave this place. I reached to Aryan and Vikram that I got some important work and we should leave. We bid bye the family and came out. I saw the same girl in the garden now with a little girl. I could not stop myself and I pulled my phone to click a pic of her.

The instance I clicked she jumped to catch the balloon that flew from the little girl and the picture exposed her bare waist and her saree moved a little exposing her bosom. Shit I could feel my junior getting hard. Not wanting to get embarrassed I quickly moved from there and wanted to delete the picture but something stopped me and moved the picture to my personal folder and we left the place. 

I wish not to meet to her again. Better for both of us. I called Nanda who was staying in a hotel near by airport to prepare my flight to return chennnai and he made arrangement to fly by our private jet by evening. Now I returned to Aryan's place and spent some time with them before leaving bangalore.

Anjali's POV:

Evening Dhiya and me got ready to leave bangalore. I wore a jean and black shirt and we took cab to reach airport. We were waiting for our flight annuncement and meanwhile Dhiya bought us coffee. We were chatting and smiling and when there was the announcement for our flight we moved to board the flight. dhiya sat in the window seat and i sat next to her. I was praying god for some female to be my side but god has never been my side. A tall man probably in his late thirty sat next to me. 

I moved uncomfortably away from him and turned to Dhiya was continued our chat and gossip. Suddenly I felt a touch on my shoulder and saw the man trying to lean on me. I moved further and leaned on Dhiya. The flight took off and later he kept his hands on the armrest like grazing my elbow. I started to tremble and silently sobbed on Dhiya's shoulder. She raged to punch him and was to stand but an air hostess approached us and showed the vacant seat back in front and we shifted to the seat she took us. Dhiya glared at the man before we moved from there. Dhiya wiped my tears and started to scold me.

Dhiya: Yendi ippadi irukke? why don't you be bold enough to protect you. You are surrounded by so many people who could voice for you. Anjali remember you should start protecting yourself. you are not akid anymore to fear.

I just nodded my head and hugged her elbow still trembling in fear. She comforted me and once we landed in chennai Nila and Saran were waiting for us in scooty to pick up us. I joined Nila and Dhiya joined Saran and we reached a restaurant to have dinner before reaching our apartment. Its been a week we hanged out so I forgot the bitter incident in the flight and joined my friends as I don't want to spoil their happiness. We ordered our food and Dhiya said them about the flight incident. They were angry intially but soon calmed when they saw me crying.

They said so many jokes to make me smile and finally when our food arrived we started with regular fights to share the food and pulled each legs and had a content dinner. finally we reached home and Saran left to his home after dropping Dhiya. We hit the bed directly out of tiredness. 

One more day to go for my interview. I hope things go well. 

Nanda's POV:

By evening I drove to the place where boss was staying with his friends. For his privacy and lone time with his friends I choose to stay in a hotel near by airport. I picked him and we drove back to airport. He wore a mask and coolers to keep away from papparazzi. As we walked inside the airport he halted in his steps and his gaze turned towards two girls who was sipping their refreshement and chatting. 

This was the first time I could see my boss looking at some girl in public. What surprised me was he when we saw those girls checking on the flight to chennai he wanted to fly in the economy class flight following them. I was quick to book two tickets for us and boarded the flight following those girls a little far from them.

I m yet to confirm whom was looking among those two. We were seated right behind them. Usually boss prefers window seat but he refused and pushed me to window seat and he sat behind the short and bubbly girl. Now I knew who was he following and his eyes was fixed on her. I didn't want to intrigue in his personal so leaned on the window closing my eyes. When the flight landed in chennai I saw those girls were not sitting before us. They were a little far from us. but we my boss signalled me pointing to the man who was walking infront of us.

Who knows my boss better than me when it comes to handling people. I was quick to take his order and called our driver to take boss to his home and I followed the man. When I was out of the airport I saw the man getting in an auto and quickly jumped in with him. My job was simple to just break his fingers and dislocate his shoulder. Finishing my job I stopped the auto and got in the car that followed us. I reached the mansion and saw my boss pacing, his anger at its peak.

I could see his clenched jaw and fist relaxing as I passed the information of his job done. 

I sent my men to follow that girl and collect her details. Do I need to tell him? May be if required in future. she looks very naive and I hope she must not be one of those who visit my boss suit  but I m loyal to my boss and if he wishes that I could never ignore his order.

******************

A/N:

Please give your comments on what you feel about the track ?

Please vote. your votes are my boost.

Take care

Thank you.