Chapter - 41

Recap: Anjali tells her past to Yash

**************

Anjali woke up in the morning and saw she was lying on Yash and he was awake caressing her hair. Sensing her movements he kissed her hair and whispered a good morning. Anjali sat leaning on the headboard and looked at him with a gentle smile.

Anj: Are you not getting ready for office ?

Yash: No, today we are not going to work. Today a day out. Choose what you want to do or where you want to go. All day yours to be with me. Just you and me nothing else..

Anj: Office la neraya work irukku...new project start pannanum la.

Yash: Everything can wait.. no hurries..so decide what you want to do..

Anjali laid on his lap and he kept caressing her hair.

Anj: Any lonely place....peaceful ah yaarum illama 

Yash: get ready I will take you to such a place.

Anjali moved to the washroom and Yash walked to the living with his mobile and rang Nanda.

Nan: Good morning sir

Yash: did you get him Nanda?

Nan: We got his whereabouts I will take him in next one hour.

Yash: Good...I will meet him tomorrow until then let your boys get trained using him.

Nan: understood sir.. I have sent our guards to follow the girl and lady you said. I will get back with details soon.

Yash: Have it collected and I will speak tomorrow. Today I won't be available. 

Nan: Sure sir.

Yash called Rishi and informed him to take care of the important works in office.Anjali came out wearing a long skirt with tassels that moved in sync with her hip and top. She walked to the pooja room to lit the lamp as it has become her daily routine. Yash was admiring her simplicity and natural beauty which made her look ethereal.

Anjali was standing in front of the mirror doing her hair and Yash came dressed in a jean and cotton shirt. Finishing their breakfast Yash took Anjali's hand and walked to his car and informed Madhan to take off for the day and he moved to the driver seat. Anjali sat next to him and he started driving.

Anj: Where are we going ?

Yash: To a calm place as you asked..

Anj: Adhu ok but enga sollunga..

Yash smiled and held her hands as he drove the car.

Yash: Anjali do you know what I like the most in you ?

Anj: Sollunga enna nu

Yash: you always prefer to stay simple and natural. enakku adhu romba pudikkum..

Anjali smiled and leaned on his shoulder and the rest of the journey was silent as they listened to the playlist. Nearly after an hour he pulled the car before a huge gate and a security opened it. He drove another 500 metres and all the way there were only huge trees and plants. He stopped infront of a double storey building and sighed her to get down.

They walked hand in hand and Anjali was looking around the place. There was no other houses or any buildings around the place. It was completely evergreen with so many trees and flowering pants.

Anj: Yaroda place idhu..?

Yash: Our farm house...I come here occasionally. There is a family here and they stay in the outhouse to take care of this farm.